Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

last time i camp out for shoes was the DMP PACK! at hilltop mall in Richmond CA. got lucky and COP 2 packs. the BEAST been out before that...

Good ol Fulton Mall

Those dudes drive down to Philly every Saturday and cop any and everything...take them to their stores on Fulton st (or is it Fulton ave? whatever)...and sell for double.

For the people not used to seeing that many sneaker stores with "heat" all in a row, though...It's quite a sight. About 2 years ago, I got some STEALS at Fulton Mall (2001 royal I's, DS, $220), but those days are long gone.

http://www.finishline.com/store/cat...773&siteID=Nc7fqqt3ZUw-TCQdPfY__DtWsaX0WI_EeA

really interesting to see if this will go live on Sat. 
nerd.gif

thanks

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

man i leave this thread for a week and EVERYBODY loves the 5's now?? lmao im prepared for #sadderday fail 
mean.gif
Right...I remember when ppl were looking at me strange when I said they were the best of the 3, now everybody want em.

In the words of a very wise man... "Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot, they all on me." - Mike Jones

mean.gif
 Can't stand a hypebeast...
mean.gif

Good ol Fulton Mall

Those dudes drive down to Philly every Saturday and cop any and everything...take them to their stores on Fulton st (or is it Fulton ave? whatever)...and sell for double.

For the people not used to seeing that many sneaker stores with "heat" all in a row, though...It's quite a sight. About 2 years ago, I got some STEALS at Fulton Mall (2001 royal I's, DS, $220), but those days are long gone.

this man know's what hes talking about

ya know i'm ranting on my fellow collectors

who i should really take my ranting to is nike/footlocker who at least in the nyc area are the only stores with the 3's as well as some local chain stores
that will have campout's so i still stand by what i said

if the mom & pop shops had the 3's i would not be on such a damn rant
just ***** about how much i spent

Well, I bit the bullet and went down to FTL this morning to get 2 raffle tickets for the V's but at the rate ppl were coming in at 1030am on a Wednesday, Im not counting on getting a call... If that doesn't come through Im willing to camp at 5am at NT,but if the thirst is too real...Im taking my *** home! Aint eemm that serious.

If the 5s do go live on that FNL link, I imagine it will be similar to what happened with their Royal 1 online release.

Sound like there's going to be some violence this weekend. I hope it doesn't turn into a case where the thief shoot first and rob after.

Dudes are really tight about these being FCFS I see. If you can pay RSVP services, I'm quite sure you can "hire" someone to camp for you. What is the difference? 

Since I'm getting mostly 5 request its a short list so here it is as of the moment:

Aurora Mall, CO
Tyrone Square, FL
Augusta Mall, GA
Northshore Mall, MA
Meadows Mall, NV
Deerbrook Mall, TX
Pearland Town Center, TX

If you don't follow my specific instructions for info I won't answer.

NO MORE 5 INFO REQUEST!
Trolling at its finest. How are you going to send shoes to Florida, but not Miami?

Back
Top Bottom