Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

If I go to work I make $300, if I take off work I essentially lose $300 (sick day/vacation time). Now if this was a guarantee I could see myself doing it but since Nike wont tell me if they will have my size or how many size runs are available and by the time I drive 90 minutes to Nike Chicago there is no telling how many people will be in line before me with my size, camping sounds insane. I would be better off going to work and using that $300 to buy a pair on the resell market. Not saying that I would because I normally move on to the next shoe if I strike out. However if I could RSVP for $50 or less that would make my total price around $225 which means by using a RSVP service I could save $75.

Its not a matter of how bad you want the shoes. Now it is a battle between what makes the most sense and which method of obtaining the kicks you want gives you the smallest headache. Some of the same cats that used to use RSVP servies are going to be the same cats camping, but I would rather pay $30 than to camp all night. The salt you get from camping out and striking out is worse than getting a RSVP refund. Can't refund you your time and sleep. 

I hate the fact that they always make you come to the store to fill out a raffle ticket, should go to an online system? I hate driving over an hour away to fill out a ticket for a chance to win. 

Back to the actual kicks. Which stores in the Chicago Milwaukee area will be getting the 5s?  
if you have $300. Pre-order your pair.  I can give you a few spots you can cop below 300. I pre-ordered mine for 245 already.  Consdiering leaving work early to go get a raffle ticket, the gas to drive there twice, and the money lost from requesting off.. Be smart.  Why even waste your time?

Last edited:
Now that the links for the shoes are TLOmy chances of getting the 3s are super slim....the 4s I may have a connect on but with only 14 pairs to the store I doubt ill get them

I Just put in 4 tickets at HOH Easton, 1 for the kobe grafitis, 1 for the 3's,4's,and 5's. Went to champs afterwards and they said they only gettin the 3's and 4's and they doing guaranteed size tickets for those 9am Friday. So if I win any raffles for any shoes besides the 5's (which I'm keeping if I do win the raffle). Ill hook somebody in here up with a size 10.5 retail + shipping for the kobes, 3's or 4's if I win any of those. PM me and ill keep u posted on what I win if any if the call me Friday morning . .Spreading the love.

ok with finishline

fear 4 is a true quickstrike....by the stores that have em...the numbers at least with finishline resemble cavs 4 

the fear 3 was in 10 stores in the whole company....meaning online numbers are gonna be ultra low

the fear 5 was in 8 stores as of this afternoon ....and online pairs are going to be man like 100 pair or less (item locator showed internet store it could have been a glitch or an inventory entry mistake which is what i think it was)

fear 4 regular qs

fear 3 and 5 are very low at least with fnl...

peabody ma

st augustine fl

augusta ga

aurora co 

these were the stores that have all 3 

passing the info onto everybody good luck 

Last edited:
ok with finishline

fear 4 is a true quickstrike....by the stores that have em...the numbers at least with finishline resemble cavs 4 

the fear 3 was in 10 stores in the whole company....meaning online numbers are gonna be ultra low

the fear 5 was in 8 stores as of this afternoon ....and online pairs are going to be man like 100 pair or less 

fear 4 regular qs

peabody ma

st augustine fl

augusta ga

aurora co 

Thanks for the update... I was a little confused with the breakdown of pairs..   Is it 100 pair of 4's online only?

ok with finishline

the fear 5 was in 8 stores as of this afternoon ....and online pairs are going to be man like 100 pair or less 

fear 4 regular qs

peabody ma

st augustine fl

augusta ga

aurora co 

Thanks for the info, i got my dude over there trying to lock down a fear 4. From what your saying looks likeFear 4 (Sorta limited, not crazy limited)Fear 3 and 5 both very limited.this right? Strange how im hearing alot spots either getting 3 and 4 or 4 and 5 the 4 is always being dropped somewhere it seems.

Props for breaking it down.

The term here is opportunity cost. The i-banker or any other working professional has a much higher opportunity cost than a high-schooler or part-time McDonald's employee. For the working professional, their time is much more valuable and camping out for kicks makes no sense. Meanwhile, an unemployed or low-wage employee doesn't lose as much camping out. My opportunity cost is higher than a lot of the bummy dudes I see putting in days for Aunt Pearl KD's or Galaxy shoes, so I love raffles.
econ 101 right there

The III's look much better in person. The V's and IV's are also good looking. If I'm 2 for 3 ill be okay with that. 
smokin.gif

Looks like Bows & Arrows in Berkeley will also be doing a raffle for the 5. Starting tomorrow:

good info..I rarely hit that spot cuz berkeley is a little bit of a drive, im in san bruno, 

I covered all my bases for copping the pack in-store, not too many options, but I have pretty good luck at all these locations in the past (three spots, HOH, shoe pal (tanforan), UNDFTD). Ill be trying on ndc as well.

If nothing else, this is a very interesting release. This thread will be going crazy with people waiting on raffle callbacks, camp out stories, strike out stories, etc in a few days...

The possible 5 release online on FNL reminds me of what happened with the Royal 1 release earlier this year. On Twitter, several days before the release, they stated that they would not be selling the Royal 1s online. Then, I believe it was the day before the release, they stated that they would in fact sell the Royal 1s online and that even phone orders would be accepted. Release day came, the product link went live, and the sneaker sold out in less than 30 seconds.

them 4's look sick, looks like a suede not nubuck like the glows possibly? Only thing that has be hesitant on em is the white sole, thatl be difficult to keep clean. If it was grey, id have splashed the cash already i rekon

The possible 5 release online on FNL reminds me of what happened with the Royal 1 release earlier this year. On Twitter, several days before the release, they stated that they would not be selling the Royal 1s online. Then, I believe it was the day before the release, they stated that they would in fact sell the Royal 1s online and that even phone orders would be accepted. Release day came, the product link went live, and the sneaker sold out in less than 30 seconds.
I remember hearing in the good ol' Royal 1 thread that the link went live at like 7:55 am eastern without a lot of people realizing. Hope this is the same case for the V's

You Mean Fulton ST? Downtown Bk? If so that FL's Giving out Raffle Tickets...
Yep, you're right.

Glad to hear they are going raffle, and yes, I will likely grab a ticket if time permits.

On a side note, it is a fun street to walk down during a hot gr shoe release. Lines all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom