Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Dudes got comfortable sitting on thier *** and paying for rsvp so now they dont wanna get up and wait in line lol.

I understand both view points. But the fact of the matter is, fcfs was a regular thing before the concord release, and it should stay that way. There is a small fraction of people gettinf hurt by these releases and this is not to even say its related to sneakers. For example, the last person shot in LV for green glows was a gang related incident.
I just don't know how anyone can hate raffles. They're awesome.

from your keyboard to the people on the other side
smokin.gif
crap.. i didn't get that. Too much coffee at work today? 
grin.gif

HOH Pembroke Pines is doing their raffle tomorrow from 9 to 10 p.m. You have to show up and get your ticket and wait for them to do it, I guess.

Call me old school, but FCFS is tried, tested, and true.

Dudes say "i liked the raffles"...why? Cuz the raffle you had a (LONG) shot? That's that misery loves company ish...I can't camp but this other dude can. But since I can't camp, I don't want that dude who can camp to get them...I'd rather have a 1/1,000 person chance than have dude have a 99% chance cuz he's out there slaving and I ain't bout that.

C'mon son...

Dudes that prefer that RSVP stuff wasn't playing fair anyway (keep it 100...). So what you're really mad at is that you can't cut corners?? Again...C'mon son...

Ninjas been campin for kicks for years...let it ride. As NinjaHood said...paying bums is the oldest trick in the book...Yall will pay a RSVP service to some anonymous assclown, but not support local hustlers?? Chilll, b...
You don't like going to a store, picking up a ticket, and waiting for a call on Friday? That sounds better to me than being on the sidewalk for hours or days. Really about your sneakers? Call some friends to go with you to get raffle tickets. I took my friends today and will take some more tomorrow. I'd rather spend my time doing that than sitting on a sidewalk.

never said i was "superior to the others"
if i have to camp it was never for more then 12 hours
but i never had to run around like a fool for tickets

whatever the price of something was if i had the money i would pay it

not camp for 2 3 4 5 6 days at a time

i'm not special and either are you but if you have an issue with what i'm saying i guess my post was directed at you

also i'm not going to camp for so many days just for a $20.00 to $100.00 profit
nobody is camping for over 24 hrs for a $100 profit come on son.

it's called taking shifts and making your presence known on the line that way when it comes game time the ppl on line already know you put in some amount of work to claim your spot.
Posts like this make me so happy to charge kids way over retail for sneakers.

never said i was "superior to the others"
if i have to camp it was never for more then 12 hours
but i never had to run around like a fool for tickets

whatever the price of something was if i had the money i would pay it

not camp for 2 3 4 5 6 days at a time

i'm not special and either are you but if you have an issue with what i'm saying i guess my post was directed at you

also i'm not going to camp for so many days just for a $20.00 to $100.00 profit
nobody is camping for over 24 hrs for a $100 profit come on son.

it's called taking shifts and making your presence known on the line that way when it comes game time the ppl on line already know you put in some amount of work to claim your spot.
Posts like this make me so happy to charge kids way over retail for sneakers.
laugh.gif

FCFS is just not going to work as a permanent solution in LA or SF. I'm pretty sure Beverly Hills doesn't want ghetto *** teenagers camping out for days and have a repeat of the Motorboat Jones 9 incident where some dummy brought a gun to campout.

I was there for that gun incident. I couldn't believe I was in that situation. Ridiculous. :smh:
Wasn't it not even really a situation?

Had no idea there was so much 'hype' around these shoes.

Give them a nickname and they will flock

so know people dont value there lives or there time... smh there just shoes man camping is only time wasted .. it doesnt mean you dont value your life:smh:

He's not saying people who camp don't value their time, he's suggesting that people that camp put a lower value on the time it takes to camp.

Example where both people place the same level of value on the shoe:

Person 1:  College student that is off for summer.  Camping for shoes has a total cost of the price of the shoe, as well as whatever fun events they gave up for the evening.
Person 2:  Investment banker.  Camping has the cost of the price for shoes, as well potential deals he/she could have been working on, loss in time with the family that the bankers considers very valuable, etc.

Neither person is better or has a more valuable life, but person 2 (banker) considers it much more "expensive" to camp out for shoes.  

I've simplified the argument by saying both people value the shoe the same.  If this assumption changes, so does the whole example.
Props for breaking it down.

The term here is opportunity cost. The i-banker or any other working professional has a much higher opportunity cost than a high-schooler or part-time McDonald's employee. For the working professional, their time is much more valuable and camping out for kicks makes no sense. Meanwhile, an unemployed or low-wage employee doesn't lose as much camping out. My opportunity cost is higher than a lot of the bummy dudes I see putting in days for Aunt Pearl KD's or Galaxy shoes, so I love raffles.

To each their own, BUT:
Why is it difficult for fellas to see how ILL this V is to some?
Like I've said, I'm not getting this shoe -- don't want/need any more Vs.
But this V is a beast.
Cats constantly cry over the lack of quality materials...
Here's your gift of quality, kids. If you can find them.
Hopefully I'll see some dudes stomping around in these.
Keeping them DS in the closet is worthless.
:nerd:

Last edited:
and some people actually like how they look 
tired.gif
EXACTLY. My pair of Fear 5's came in yesterday from Flightclub..... Yes i said Flightclub, shout out to them. That's the only spot I had the best chance of getting a legit pair early seeing as to how they say they check all shoes they accept for authenticity. They popped up in my size while browsing the site and I had to cop. No campout, no waking up early... well besides for work, and no worries. Pair secured. Pockets hurt a lil but pair secured. Now I can go to work Saturday morning and make it all back. Vicious cycle.

To each their own, BUT:
Why is it difficult for fellas to see how ILL this V is to some?
Like I've said, I'm not getting this shoe -- don't want/need any more Vs.
But this V is a beast.
Cats constantly cry over the lack of quality materials...
Here's your gift of quality, kids. If you can find them.
Hopefully I'll see some dudes stomping around in these.
Keeping them DS in the closet is worthless.
:nerd:

wont be so worthless after a year or two...

:rofl:

jk.wear your shoes should be the motto of niketalk.

EXACTLY. My pair of Fear 5's came in yesterday from Flightclub..... Yes i said Flightclub, shout out to them. That's the only spot I had the best chance of getting a legit pair early seeing as to how they say they check all shoes they accept for authenticity. They popped up in my size while browsing the site and I had to cop. No campout, no waking up early... well besides for work, and no worries. Pair secured. Pockets hurt a lil but pair secured. Now I can go to work Saturday morning and make it all back. Vicious cycle.
Dude just comp'd a pair on Flightclub.com THANK YOU!

Props for breaking it down.

The term here is [COLOR=#red]opportunity cost[/COLOR]. The i-banker or any other working professional has a much higher opportunity cost than a high-schooler or part-time McDonald's employee. For the working professional, their time is much more valuable and camping out for kicks makes no sense. Meanwhile, an unemployed or low-wage employee doesn't lose as much camping out. My opportunity cost is higher than a lot of the bummy dudes I see putting in days for Aunt Pearl KD's or Galaxy shoes, so I love raffles.

Brings me back to Economics class. Repped for a good post, though.

Went and signed up for the raffles around me. Champs near me was only getting the 4s. And HOH is getting all 3. Also had a friend with me and he signed up for me too. I know the guy at hoh who helps me out. They just opened up a few months ago and I've got a call every Friday for every raffle I've entered. We'll see how this one goes. I really only want the 3s and 4s, but I figure I'll get the 5 to have the whole pack. I'll also be going back tomorrow with 2 more friends to sign up for me.

Back
Top Bottom