Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

And that's how this camping out escalate to the next level. How fights, stabbing, robberies, and shooting starts. I'm not a punk, but you just have people out there that don't care. Another reason I don't like camping out to begin with. You got young and restless people who's been standing there for hours. Anything can happen. If that happens to me. Knowing myself, I will say something and if I happen to say to a person who don't give a ****. Something will go down for sure. I'm too old for **** like that. I stay away from it now. I have too much in my life going. Sure not worth it for a pair of shoes.

There are several adult ways of handling a nuisance in a campout situation. Fighting, stabbing, etc is NOT a mandatory resort. You can literally be stabbed, shot, or killed at any given moment of your life. If you're gonna operate in fear of those circumstances you should stay in your home at all times. Also a little bit of discussion and clarity on the order of the line throughout the campout goes a long way once people try that show up in the last hour crap! Make it clear one person can't campout for 8 people that aren't there. AND nobody in a shoe campout line is a "I don't give a F" kind of guy otherwise they wouldn't be sitting in a line for hours waiting to buy a piece of footwear.

Last edited:
There are several adult ways of handling a nuisance in a campout situation. Fighting, stabbing, etc is NOT a mandatory resort. You can literally be stabbed, shot, or killed at any given moment of your life. If you're gonna operate in fear of those circumstances you should stay in your home at all times. Also a little bit of discussion and clarity on the order of the line throughout the campout goes a long way once people try that show up in the last hour crap! Make it clear one person can't campout for 8 people that aren't there. AND nobody in a shoe campout line is a "I don't give a F" kind of guy otherwise they wouldn't be sitting in a line for hours waiting to buy a piece of footwear.
Wrong! There are a ton of idgaf type dudes at camp outs. The ones that are smoking weed in front of the police officer doing security for the line do NOT give a ****. Ton of other characters dgaf. I'm on my phone so I can't see your location, but I'm guessing its somewhere close to a suburb with different "demographics" than a city? No shots taken, so there's no confusion.

And that's how this camping out escalate to the next level. How fights, stabbing, robberies, and shooting starts. I'm not a punk, but you just have people out there that don't care. Another reason I don't like camping out to begin with. You got young and restless people who's been standing there for hours. Anything can happen. If that happens to me. Knowing myself, I will say something and if I happen to say to a person who don't give a ****. Something will go down for sure. I'm too old for **** like that. I stay away from it now. I have too much in my life going. Sure not worth it for a pair of shoes.

I don't agree with that part. I've seen plenty of dudes get rowdy and pop trunk. This goes back to the Grape 5s in 2006.

Wrong! There are a ton of idgaf type dudes at camp outs. The ones that are smoking weed in front of the police officer doing security for the line do NOT give a ****. Ton of other characters dgaf. I'm on my phone so I can't see your location, but I'm guessing its somewhere close to a suburb with different "demographics" than a city? No shots taken, so there's no confusion.
there is all kind of foolishness that happens when camping out. I usually place a chair in my spot and flip and come back. But most times people will place 6 chairs for 6 people. Last week this big *** dude boss hog his spot from 6 to first. I was 10th so I ain't really trip but damn. i hate to have to do something stupid but if it was me I probably would have talk some *****. Think if this happens i'm going to have to take my pistol

who in belleglade fla

my boy copped a fear 5 at a mom and pop shop there they basically got a size run

mom and pop stores might be key for the fear 5's kind of how they did jordan brand classic blk and gold 1's 

there is all kind of foolishness that happens when camping out. I usually place a chair in my spot and flip and come back. But most times people will place 6 chairs for 6 people. Last week this big *** dude boss hog his spot from 6 to first. I was 10th so I ain't really trip but damn. i hate to have to do something stupid but if it was me I probably would have talk some *****. Think if this happens i'm going to have to take my pistol

Lol. This is exactly why Nike stopped the FCFS method in the first place. They would rather deal with customers complain about bots than the public complain about people getting shot/stabbed for a pair of sneakers. No matter how hard the mall or store tries to organize these FCFS releases, some knuckleheads always find a way to mess it up. It may be go down without an incident a few times but eventually something will happen.

who in belleglade fla

my boy copped a fear 5 at a mom and pop shop there they basically got a size run

mom and pop stores might be key for the fear 5's kind of how they did jordan brand classic blk and gold 1's 

You're right but you're not going to find a mom and pop for retail. Well at least not in NY.

There appeared to be so much confusion about the release with finishline... they had just tweeted out the link when I posted. No harm no foul

For those in the DMV St Charles mall FNL will be getting a few selections of the pack I am not 100% certain as to which number would be.   Call the store to inquire

Lol. This is exactly why Nike stopped the FCFS method in the first place. They would rather deal with customers complain about bots than the public complain about people getting shot/stabbed for a pair of sneakers. No matter how hard the mall or store tries to organize these FCFS releases, some knuckleheads always find a way to mess it up. It may be go down without an incident a few times but eventually something will happen.
I agree. It's not worth taking someone life for a pair of shoes.

If any of you guys don't want to deal w/the camping nor waking up early clicking, then this is the cheapest PREORDER site I've found so far

http://store.foreversneakz.com/  that seems legit.  (I settled for the 3s since my size in the 4s sold out about 2 days ago)

There is another cheaper place but their business practice just didn't seem to professional

http://sneakeretc.bigcartel.com/category/pre-orders   

They stated if you "gift" them through paypal, then they will use their "advanced system" to get you a shoe which had greater chances vs. you paying them through a regular paypal transaction.  Apparently, they said through a gift payment, the funds would be readily available in their acct to use their "bot" vs. if you paid them through a normal transaction they wouldn't have the funds.  Anyways, it's up to your discretion.  

Another shop shopmidwestsole.com had a cheap preorder too but those sold out early in the week.

Last edited:
If any of you guys don't want to deal w/the camping nor waking up early clicking, then this is the cheapest PREORDER site I've found so far

http://store.foreversneakz.com/ that seems legit.

There is another cheaper place but their business practice just didn't seem to professional

They stated if you "gift" them through paypal, then they will use their "advanced system" to get you a shoe which had greater chances vs. you paying them through a regular paypal transaction.  Apparently, they said through a gift payment, the funds would be readily available in their acct to use their "bot" vs. if you paid them through a normal transaction they wouldn't have the funds.  Anyways, it's up to your discretion.  

Another shop shopmidwestsole.com had a cheap preorder too but those sold out early in the week.
I hope no one here is dumb enough to gift them payment.

Idk if any Atlanta folks have stated yet, but Cumberland said they will have all 3 FCFS, guy also said Arbor place, Southlake, and Perimeter will have all three. Although I believe the launch locator says that perimeter will only have 3 and 4 I think.

http://store.foreversneakz.com/ that seems legit.  (I settled for the 3s since my size in the 4s sold out about 2 days ago)

please for any buyers sake never gift a payment for a product, your just asking to be ripped off at that point

if this happens i'm going to have to take my pistol
Amen to that, gotta love concealed carry. I usually at least take a pocket knife, just in case some fool try to trip and so I don't have my gun visible under my clothes. Most of the time I got on basketball shorts and a tee when I camp, so it's easy to see a gun.

I occasionally take my G30 or G19 if its gonna be a hyped up, crazy release where dudes might be waiting on you to come out the mall, if you know what I mean.

Especially for the reasons provided, don't gift a payment.

Any reasonable and good-standing PP merchant gets invoice funds avilable immediately, so if they don't that's also a flag.

And that they had to tell people that, even worse.

Also any pre-order site including FS can easily not send u the shoes, tie-up your $ and refund u well after RD with terrible communication... And all u can do is wait.

Meanwhile they sold the shoes for more.

Back
Top Bottom