Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

they are very nice but nothing special. nothing can beat most OG colorways..if i manage to get 3s i ll be happy, if not np at all

Finally got a hold of Valley Fair HOH today.. Their doing FCFS and each person is only limited to 1 style and 1 pair. So if you want all 3 you have to bring 2 other members of your fam or friends. That's still not guaranteed if you can get it in your own size unless your 1 of the first many. LOL Im not even going to bother trying to line up there. That's the only store releasing all 3 styles within 50-60 mile radius. My boy already said that the line was crazy for the GG4 last week. I can only imagine how much worst it would be for these release.

If anyone knows any pre-order sites for around $250 range... PM me the link! I mostly want the 3s and 5s. Not fan of the 4s and white inners. If not, I'll take my chances online in the am for the 3s.

Last edited:
I like the 4.. 3 are ok and 5 are horrible.. At least they got the name right... Fear Pack.

You Mean Fulton ST? Downtown Bk? If so that FL's Giving out Raffle Tickets...
Yep, you're right.

Glad to hear they are going raffle, and yes, I will likely grab a ticket if time permits.

On a side note, it is a fun street to walk down during a hot gr shoe release. Lines all over the place.
I refuse. I hate downtown Brooklyn with a passion you wouldn't believe. I'm close in the area and never go over there 
laugh.gif
. When I do drive in that area all I do is 
mean.gif
 at the shoes in the window knowing what they are charging. It's insane. Same goes for Fulton St. by the A train. 

Soooooo true.

I've actually walked into a couple of stores just to get an idea of what's going on.  You've got huge markups on a bunch of GRs, and people coming in and asking "how much for the white and purple ones?".  Such a bad situation and totally messing up the game.  If those were all legit spots it could be such a cool sneaker area.  Whatever.

Either way, I plan to hike my ***** down there if I get off work early enough today to get a ticket at the HOH.  Not looking forward to it.

thanks for replying bro good info. Sounds like a proper limited release then not "limited" like they called black grapes. Def alot more floating around then 3 or 5's. goodluck on snagging a pair, i got my dude over there trying to lock down a 4 for me since the 3/5 arnt even worth asking bout it seems.
No problem man it's the same over here. I mean he told me he could see what he could do cuz he wanted them to...I hate to have to bump Someone else from getting em but in a time like this its every man for themselves lol. But yea supposedly this is a proper QS. But I just don't understand how these shoes been on GM for almost 3 months now

Seems like I'm gonna sit this one out. All I want is the Vs, but too much hassle for em. Imo, I believe JB changed plan in the last minute to make the Vs super limited, idk what their motive is, do they wanna create hype for this pack or for the Vs next week? Or something else? And they tie in the theme of this pack to this release really well, making everyone "FEAR" of not getting the shoes, smh.....
I'm feeling that way too, I wanna hold the faith but if not there's always the motumbos

You don't like going to a store, picking up a ticket, and waiting for a call on Friday? That sounds better to me than being on the sidewalk for hours or days. Really about your sneakers? Call some friends to go with you to get raffle tickets. I took my friends today and will take some more tomorrow. I'd rather spend my time doing that than sitting on a sidewalk.

Yea, that's cool...but what happens when you DON'T get that call? That raffle has worked for me ONE time...that was for the Olympic Lebron X. Other than that, it's been me at the plate with Matt Harvey pitching.

Me personally, I'd rather beast it out on the sidewalk for a day and rest on Saturday afternoon with my sneakers....

Yea, that's cool...but what happens when you DON'T get that call? That raffle has worked for me ONE time...that was for the Olympic Lebron X. Other than that, it's been me at the plate with Matt Harvey pitching.

Me personally, I'd rather beast it out on the sidewalk for a day and rest on Saturday afternoon with my sneakers....

Yeah but how you gonna feel after 10+ hours you beasting on the sidewalk and walk away empty handed? You know how it is, Friday night you're #20 in line but by store opening after friends and homies show up and what not you're #45. If you live in a major city with multiple FA/FTL/Champs holding raffles then entering at least 5 raffles is a must. My boy entered 3/4 raffles with his GF for the fire red 3s and scored 3 pairs. It's the numbers game. Driving for raffle tickets > camping

Yeah but how you gonna feel after 10+ hours you beasting on the sidewalk and walk away empty handed? You know how it is, Friday night you're #20 in line but by store opening after friends and homies show up and what not you're #45. If you live in a major city with multiple FA/FTL/Champs holding raffles then entering at least 5 raffles is a must. My boy entered 3/4 raffles with his GF for the fire red 3s and scored 3 pairs. It's the numbers game. Driving for raffle tickets > camping

How quiet, small, and timid are the people that this happens to? Like seriously SPEAK THE F*** UP and don't allow that BS to go down. There is no way in hell you should go from #20 in line all the way to #40 an hour before opening. Be a man and call that BS out! Maybe it's just me but I've NEVER experienced that and damn sure don't plan on starting.

Last edited:
Had the day off so I hit all hoh in the nyc area. HOH on 125th gives three tickets, one for each sneaker. However they all go in the same bucket. So if you win you get to choose from what ever is available. HOH 34th gives one ticket for all, and HOH Brooklyn gives 2 tickets for III and V, IV will be FCFs. My apologies if the info has been posted already.
I don't know how I feel about that. At HOH Miami, they have different raffles for each shoe.

Haha. Nice baseball reference. The Mets are killing my team... Literally.

Just call @NikeDC I was told they do not have any information at the moment as to whether they will do an RSVP or FCFS for the fear pack.   However, if no tweet goes out then they will just open the store as usual (10am) and release the shoes FCFS.

How quiet, small, and timid are the people that this happens to? Like seriously SPEAK THE F*** UP and don't allow that BS to go down. There is no way in hell you should go from #20 in line all the way to #40 an hour before opening. Be a man and call that BS out! Maybe it's just me but I've NEVER experienced that and damn sure don't plan on starting.

And that's how this camping out escalate to the next level. How fights, stabbing, robberies, and shooting starts. I'm not a punk, but you just have people out there that don't care. Another reason I don't like camping out to begin with. You got young and restless people who's been standing there for hours. Anything can happen. If that happens to me. Knowing myself, I will say something and if I happen to say to a person who don't give a ****. Something will go down for sure. I'm too old for **** like that. I stay away from it now. I have too much in my life going. Sure not worth it for a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Soooooo true.

I've actually walked into a couple of stores just to get an idea of what's going on.  You've got huge markups on a bunch of GRs, and people coming in and asking "how much for the white and purple ones?".  Such a bad situation and totally messing up the game.  If those were all legit spots it could be such a cool sneaker area.  Whatever.

Either way, I plan to hike my ***** down there if I get off work early enough today to get a ticket at the HOH.  Not looking forward to it.
Damn, I forgot they have a HOH down there. Maybe....MAYBE I'll stop there one day just to check out the store 
laugh.gif
. I know raffle tix are gonna be crazy for these judging by the thread. They're just meh to me, but that's me. And yes those dudes have crazy mark ups. I go in and ask (with the proper names of the shoe) what the price is. When they tell me what it is, I shake my head and tell them it's not worth that and they're crazy and walk out. 

Suckers get licked.

Back
Top Bottom