Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Well from my understanding the 4s were prolly the most pair out of the 3....the fives are stupid limited
Looks like it aye. How limited are the 4's? are they even really that limited or they still pretty damn limited compared to other releases this year? I really want this whole pack dammit lol, i needa unsub from this thread since i cant get any but i cant lol

Looks like it aye. How limited are the 4's? are they even really that limited or they still pretty damn limited compared to other releases this year? I really want this whole pack dammit lol, i needa unsub from this thread since i cant get any but i cant lol
Well I got a connect through a manager at champs and the 4s were more limited than the green glows....he only got 14 pairs in and no gs. Online is a no go the bots will rape this release like the DBs. My connect usually gets me jays but these he's not sure on so if I don't get me ole well

Well I got a connect through a manager at champs and the 4s were more limited than the green glows....he only got 14 pairs in and no gs. Online is a no go the bots will rape this release like the DBs. My connect usually gets me jays but these he's not sure on so if I don't get me ole well
thanks for replying bro good info. Sounds like a proper limited release then not "limited" like they called black grapes. Def alot more floating around then 3 or 5's. goodluck on snagging a pair, i got my dude over there trying to lock down a 4 for me since the 3/5 arnt even worth asking bout it seems.

Lol to dude who said 22 pair for the entire country...

Theres been more then 22 pairs link online roflmfao

My hookup is getting all 3 of the "Fear Pack" shoes, but he's not getting the V's in my size 13. I want, not need that size 13 in those V's. However my connect was able to lock down the IV's for me in my size. Luckily my connect told me that I can get any other size V that I want. What's the chance of me finding a size 13 V for another size V before Saturday?

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any spots in the San Fernando Valley or close by besides HOH that will get any of the three? I called around and that was about it. These seem crazy limited.

Seems like I'm gonna sit this one out. All I want is the Vs, but too much hassle for em. Imo, I believe JB changed plan in the last minute to make the Vs super limited, idk what their motive is, do they wanna create hype for this pack or for the Vs next week? Or something else? And they tie in the theme of this pack to this release really well, making everyone "FEAR" of not getting the shoes, smh.....

Kinda funny these are 15 dollars more than the 3s that JUST came out this month. Probably put that 15 dollars into making them the quality they should be. Still 5 dollars more than the 170 price tag the III's will carry next year as well...

The thirst is real for the 5s
mean.gif

i said the 5s were the hottest out of the pack early in this thread and majority didnt agree with me

now that they are "limited" everyone pullin a 180 word to drake "no new friends"

it looks like the 3s are more limited than the 5s but i personally cant rock with the orange so ill let you beasts get em just let me get my 5s
laugh.gif

ok with finishline

fear 4 is a true quickstrike....by the stores that have em...the numbers at least with finishline resemble cavs 4 

the fear 3 was in 10 stores in the whole company....meaning online numbers are gonna be ultra low

the fear 5 was in 8 stores as of this afternoon ....and online pairs are going to be man like 100 pair or less (item locator showed internet store it could have been a glitch or an inventory entry mistake which is what i think it was)

fear 4 regular qs

fear 3 and 5 are very low at least with fnl...

peabody ma
st augustine fl
augusta ga
aurora co 

these were the stores that have all 3 

passing the info onto everybody good luck 
That's just terrible.

Back
Top Bottom