Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I love them 3's that on feet video sold me on them! fear 4's are like green glows but not as nice cos that white sole will be black after one wear. still look fresh on feet tho

I love them 3's that on feet video sold me on them! fear 4's are like green glows but not as nice cos that white sole will be black after one wear. still look fresh on feet tho
definitely goin for the 3s now. White sole is killing it for me

Just a saw a video of a line already at a HoH, they were about 50-70 deep SMH hopefully it won't be that bad where I'm at tomorrow. If I'm right it was Pembroke Lakes Mall.

Last edited:
For everyone who hates the 3's and loves the 5's, trust me there is someone who hates those fugly 5's and loves those sexy fear 3's.
Amen to that LOL.  I'm a fan of the 3s and 4s only.  Not a big fan of the greenish tinge on the suede for the 5s.  Just looks like a dirty/muddy shoe...can't even think of how to fashion match clothes w/"dirty shoes".  I don't care how extra limited they are...my thoughts on that is how ugly it is that Nike decided to make LESS of them.  I'm not gonna get caught up with the HYPE.

Last edited:
Right? I don't know what they lose by giving out production numbers.

I honestly feel like there would be less hype if production numbers were included in the release info. If there are 4,000 pairs of shoe X and 100,000 pairs of shoe Y at least you know what you're going against. Some people might just be like screw it not enough pairs on to the next one. But it might also generate more hype. I don't know, but it would be nice if Nike did release the numbers.

and that's what makes the world go round...different strokes. I gave up a couple other shoes and opened my wallet to nab those V's because I really liked them. Doesn't matter to me if there were 5000 pairs or 5,000,000 pairs. Wore them all day, played with the dog in them. I even had another flash pic of the tongues earlier that had wet nose marks all over them
roll.gif

wow the 5 material is super fugly. everyone hates on ashy suede but they call this "waxed" and it gets hype. it looks terrible. worse than ashy suede

Last edited:
For those who plans on going to NTLA, what time do you plan on arriving for the fcfs? They stated no overnight camp out is allowed and Bev PD doesn't play around. I'm sure they got more strict over the years. I lined up there back in 2003 or 04 for the celeb package and mad dudes got tickets as a result.

I don't plan on copping any from this pack so I'm just wondering. I imagine the line would be long. When I arrive to pick up my pair of the Fire Red 3s at 10am there were at least 20 dudes lined outside for the Meteorology KDs :lol:

i just left work a few hours ago. then came back on here after dinner. all the sudden this thread is full of pokemons 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom