Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Long-time lurker, finally felt like joining the conversation
glasses.gif

I got my sz 14 V's yesterday and the quality is excellent. Love the waxed suede material because it's hard to screw up...the 3m tongue essentially looks black in normal lighting, although it's actually a really, really dark olive and a flash brings out a bright, rough olive color. I'll actually be glad when these yellow a bit, just fits the CW better. I'd be glad to answer any questions people might have about the actual shoes.

Anybody got info at Tanforan mall?
Shoe palace did raffle monday for 3s n 4s..thats it for tanforan I think.

I didn't even hit up shiekh or shoe palace serramonte: I'm o-50 those twp spots (to get anything there u need to know someone or buy hella t-shirts or cleaners..)

Long-time lurker, finally felt like joining the conversation
glasses.gif

I got my sz 14 V's yesterday and the quality is excellent. Love the waxed suede material because it's hard to screw up...the 3m tongue essentially looks black in normal lighting, although it's actually a really, really dark olive and a flash brings out a bright, rough olive color. I'll actually be glad when these yellow a bit, just fits the CW better. I'd be glad to answer any questions people might have about the actual shoes.

Props bro, well done. Can we see some close up pics of the waxed suede?

I wish i could feel the material on those 5s, the texture looks crazy... The black of the tongue with the flash is a thing of sexiness

Lol @ my fellow htown dudes in here going to this release strapped up. Bad *****, H Townnnn. It's that serious yall!!! You ready to shed blood for these Fear Vs?!?
Haha it ain't even like that partna. For one, I'm not feeling any of this pack enough for me to cop. And two, I wouldn't attack ANYBODY unless the are puttin me in harms way. All I was sayin was that I'm prepared and ready for whatever when I "camp". Fools be gettin rowdy out here :smokin

Best way to describe it would be like beard stubble. It's like they brushed and waxed a long nubuck/short suede and the little pieces sticking through feel rough. The tongue is crazy, because it looks black and feels smooth and the flash brings out the color and fiber.

Best way to describe it would be like beard stubble. It's like they brushed and waxed a long nubuck/short suede and the little pieces sticking through feel rough. The tongue is crazy, because it looks black and feels smooth and the flash brings out the color and fiber.

thanks dude, sounds like something weve yet to see before. cannot wait. u must be one happen man

No offense taken but I live in Chicago, murder rate is atrocious! We're not killing each other here over a sneaker campout. We may have the single highest murder rate in the country so all the "IDGAF" dudes you're talking about we have times 50. The dudes you're talking about are Cheddar Bob types, do things out of ignorance. But seriously by no means should you put yourself in a situation where you'll be harmed. Shoes aren't that important so by all means to you and anybody else that feels like their life is more valuable than the potential hazards of a shoe campout I got one simple solution: SKIP A F'N RELEASE!!!!!
I've skipped multiple releases that people have ended up acting a fool over numerous times. I don't really get what your trying to say with this post. . . I'm positive people have been killed over shoes in "Chiraq" as y'all like to call it, not everything makes the news homie.

I've said what I wanted to tho, peace out homie :smokin

What he's trying to say is the last time I've heard about someone getting shot in chicago over some shoes was back in the 90s and it wasn't in a line for a release. The type of disrespect people around the country put up with at releases doesn't go down like that here. Ghost chairs, shifts, 1 person holding a spot for multiple people, nobody is honoring any of that and neither should you. If you don't feel like your able to speak up for yourself if any of that happens to you then like he said you might be safer at home.

What he's trying to say is the last time I've heard about someone getting shot in chicago over some shoes was back in the 90s and it wasn't in a line for a release. The type of disrespect people around the country put up with at releases doesn't go down like that here. Ghost chairs, shifts, 1 person holding a spot for multiple people, nobody is honoring any of that and neither should you. If you don't feel like your able to speak up for yourself if any of that happens to you then like he said you might be safer at home.
Aight thanks for clearing that up homie, dude was comin off kinda hostile, I got it now, repped

damn the V's are going to be that hard to get?

guess i'm lucky my connect got my pair on lock to go with the IV's, still think the fear III's are one of the worse colorways ever for III's.

Last edited:
^^^ agree about the III's. I don't know why, but it's the orange that kills it for me. I was originally going to try for the whole pack, but the IV's were too similar to the green glows (which I liked more) and the III's were just thrown together. Like a bastard child of the crimson and stealth.

Back
Top Bottom