Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Ehh. . . I'm normally not one to complain about it but the blue soles on these look terrible
mean.gif
Imma just rock em in the rain and make em yellow, the way they should be on this cw
Doesnt look bad IMO.  JB knocked it out the park with the 5s.  
smokin.gif
  Quality is pretty good.  I cant understand why they made them limited tho.

Sorry, I hate it when people give other people false hopes.. Footlocker has stated so many times that only the 3's and 4's will be releasing online. dont get your hopes up.

as far as champs... 

"

1. @OmaR_MC The shoes are being sold individually not as a pack. We will only have the 3's and 4's available. #ChampsSports

1. I ♡ ***.  ‏@WeLoveBigBootys3h

Who's getting the Fear Jordan 5's ? @footlocker @Footaction @champssports @FinishLine

Expand

2. Champs Sports  ‏@champssports3h

@WeLoveBigBootys We will not be getting those.

Last edited:
rsvp sites are a little upset this week, saw one venting on twitter. should be mad at themselves for charging dumb prices to rsvp.

smokin.gif

I cant understand why they made them limited tho.
Because of hype / marketing. Make it seem like their products are so great to the average consumer because they are limited = more people supporting JB and wanting their products. Actually very smart.

Because of hype / marketing. Make it seem like their products are so great to the average consumer because they are limited = more people supporting JB and wanting their products. Actually very smart.
The hype carries the JB name. Id imagine that since most shop managers are downplaying jb's quality lately, they cant have that be a constant trend. Even though sometimes I dont understand their colorways they come out with... The color blocking choices and contrasts are of poor artistic choice imo.

smokin.gif

Quality is pretty good.  I cant understand why they made them limited tho.
Saw them in person the Icy blue sole is makes the shoe standout allot. Kinda a burnt leather lol ***** Fire though....

Most consider those to be a limited GR because they were fairly attainable in some areas, but not available at all in others. As well as available online, where as the fear V's aren't on NDC and that brings back nightmares of the Royal 1 release 
mean.gif
no NDC might mean no restocks

anyways, called every FNL they all said they weren't getting the Vs as far as they know & its an online release.. but go to FNL.com = "in-store only"

Should've just dropped the 260 for the V earlier this week. To much of a headache dealing with shady stores

My footlocker has 18 pairs of the Fear IVs and 3 went to employees. So really 15 in my area FCFS, Premier didn't get any of the pack either. Usually cop from there with ease smh. 

Lol @ my fellow htown dudes in here going to this release strapped up. Bad *****, H Townnnn. It's that serious yall!!! You ready to shed blood for these Fear Vs?!?

Last edited:
Sorry, I hate it when people give other people false hopes.. Footlocker has stated so many times that only the 3's and 4's will be releasing online. dont get your hopes up.

as far as champs... 
"

1. @OmaR_MC
    The shoes are being sold individually not as a pack. We will only have the 3's and 4's available.
    #ChampsSports

1. I ♡ ***. ‏@WeLoveBigBootys3h

Who's getting the Fear Jordan 5's ? @footlocker @Footaction @champssports @FinishLine
    Expand

2. Champs Sports ‏@champssports
    3h

@WeLoveBigBootys We will not be getting those.

lol welovebigbootys!

Lol @ my fellow htown dudes in here going to this release strapped up. Bad *****, H Townnnn. It's that serious yall!!! You ready to shed blood for these Fear Vs?!?

Did you do the raffle at any of the HOH's? I only did one for the V's at Northline

I only got to chance to put in 1 ticket at my HOH so Im not even expecting a call back, on to the FR 5's I guess

Serious question: 

Why doesn't Nike release the info to how many pairs are available? Is that bad marketing or something? 

Back
Top Bottom