Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Looking like IVs n Vs if I can get lucky.
Gotta get that money right, bout to put down on a new apt so these may have to go on the back burner.

So, your saying they aren't all being released on the same day...
happy.gif
  LOL.
tongue.gif

not so sure on these shoes at this time. might be passing on the whole fear pack..

How many times does it have to be stated, the 'pack' will be released SEPARATELY, this is the 'fear' pack, all they have in similar is a theme. The 4s will be releasing first, with a preliminary date set for 24th of this month.

tell'em why you mad son

I'm thinking they'll release it like the fire red pack this year...4's first, 3's then 5's

if that's waxed suede on dem 5's, then much diligence will be put toward their acquisition

Can you give me an example of another Jordan retro that features this "waxed suede" that you referred to? I think I know what you're talkin about, but I've never heard the term.

Can you give me an example of another Jordan retro that features this "waxed suede" that you referred to? I think I know what you're talkin about, but I've never heard the term.

Maybe he was referring to olive v's

How many times does it have to be stated, the 'pack' will be released SEPARATELY, this is the 'fear' pack, all they have in similar is a theme. The 4s will be releasing first, with a preliminary date set for 24th of this month.

Separate releases yes but all drop on the same date, or they do in Europe.

Last edited:
Going for the 5's and gonna wait till more pics of the 3's are released before making a decision on those. 4's will be passed on.

so im late on the thread cause i was banned for a week smh.

but im trying anything i need to get these 5's. these gonna be damn near impossible? 

so im late on the thread cause i was banned for a week smh.
but im trying anything i need to get these 5's. these gonna be damn near impossible? 
Depends on where you are because I think this is gonna be really limited in Australia from what I heard from a fellow NTer out there. But if you put in enough work you could land a pair

1st & 3rd pic they look like sh*t. 2nd pic looks dope. I just don't knowz how to decide.

Depends on where you are because I think this is gonna be really limited in Australia from what I heard from a fellow NTer out there. But if you put in enough work you could land a pair
yeah its been confirmed 12 pairs at 1 footlocker which is a house of hoops. No where else is getting these down here, and its only the 5's we are getting! I was keen on the whole pack, devastated cos that store isnt in my state, if anyone wants to hook me up with a pair let me know :tongue:

i don't know of any other Jordan that features a wax treatment.  I have seen suede boots that have been waxed and they looked cool to me. The photos of the 5s remind me of them, but it could just be the lighting, etc.

Back
Top Bottom