Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

theres a mom n pops sellin the 3s right now in brooklyn size 8.5, 12, and 13 if anybody lookin FALSE INFO WAS GIVIN TO ME, SORRY

Last edited:
as the release gets closer the thirst gets real. didnt think these would be stupid limited. =(

theres a mom n pops sellin the 3s right now in brooklyn size 8.5, 12, and 13 if anybody lookin
For How Much? &where?
sorry man i just called back to get the price for you and he gave me false info . they do not have the fear 3s, he thought i was talking bout the fire reds. i call again a lil later to make perfectly sure, or if you want i can give you the number.

backpack aint gettin these either
nerd.gif
They told me they were dropping on 8/31/13
charlie-murphy.gif

im a little shocked there doing fcfs on a qs release..i guess nike tired of the rsvp sites, evilside helped knock those rsvp out they havent made any money in 3 weeks haha

Last edited:
Yea, in-store at SELECT FNLs ONLY...

Most FNLs won't get the V

called finishline at gsp and they said they are NOT getting the fear pack.

thought they would be one of the few FNL in NJ that would get them.

^Wow. Surprised GSP not getting them.

Willowbrook FNL said they were getting them. Not sure if the chick on the phone knew what she was talking about, but she referred to the Vs as "those Swamp Thing lookin' Jordans" :x :smh:

I'll call back later tonight and see if I get a different response.

HOH Willowbrook is doing their usual raffle tomorrow 8am-10am.

This pack is garbage!!! It shows how Nike can release anything "limited" with a price hike testing the waters for next years increase , and it sells , no back story or anything just some lame colors and some limited status , it's a joke now!!!

According to most FNL around the DMV, they won't know until Thursday if they'll be getting any of the pack shoes.    

The eBay pics make the Vs look right! But I'm not coping anything from the pack. I would only see myself wearing the IVs the most so this pack doesn't do much for me

Willowbrook FNL said they were getting them. Not sure if the chick on the phone knew what she was talking about, but she referred to the Vs as "those Swamp Thing lookin' Jordans"
sick.gif
mean.gif

I'll call back later tonight and see if I get a different response.

HOH Willowbrook is doing their usual raffle tomorrow 8am-10am.
is it just 8-10am tomorrow?

someone told me that the limited releases they go all day wed and thurs at willow, just like they did for the champ pack.

V's are dope.. U can wear different things with this cw. People are hating on these because they are more "limited" than the others, so to speak. Once this fear pack is over and done with, lots of lurkers will be on the v's tip.

those V's just keep calling me. I was just thinking up picking up one but the more I look at them makes me want to double cop (if possible).

Back
Top Bottom