Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

So I'm new to this whole release thing (I'm 14 don't judge please.) I checked the FTL launch locator and they showed a list of stores that will be getting the Vs in my area. If there is no ticket procedure under the store does that mean it'll be FCFS at those stores? Thank you.

So I'm new to this whole release thing (I'm 14 don't judge please.) I checked the FTL launch locator and they showed a list of stores that will be getting the Vs in my area. If there is no ticket procedure under the store does that mean it'll be FCFS at those stores? Thank you.
best bet...call the store ASAP 

nerd.gif

black grapes are 220 on ebay 
Most consider those to be a limited GR because they were fairly attainable in some areas, but not available at all in others. As well as available online, where as the fear V's aren't on NDC and that brings back nightmares of the Royal 1 release 
mean.gif

Yeah but how you gonna feel after 10+ hours you beasting on the sidewalk and walk away empty handed? You know how it is, Friday night you're #20 in line but by store opening after friends and homies show up and what not you're #45. If you live in a major city with multiple FA/FTL/Champs holding raffles then entering at least 5 raffles is a must. My boy entered 3/4 raffles with his GF for the fire red 3s and scored 3 pairs. It's the numbers game. Driving for raffle tickets > camping

How quiet, small, and timid are the people that this happens to? Like seriously SPEAK THE F*** UP and don't allow that BS to go down. There is no way in hell you should go from #20 in line all the way to #40 an hour before opening. Be a man and call that BS out! Maybe it's just me but I've NEVER experienced that and damn sure don't plan on starting.
It leads to problems.

Anyone remember homeboy from the Celebration Pack release that said some one cut the line? Then the guy told him to fight him if he doesn't like him and that he was at every release? Everyone on here started saying that he was taking the shoes too seriously, but that's just because homeboy was about that life. Otherwise, everyone on here likes to say they wouldn't let that slide but we saw what happened when it got real.

(By the way, not saying you're soft, but everyone here in general.)

Name a jordan QS thats 220.

Those weren't a true QS. Black/Gold 1's are an example of a true QS.

Most consider those to be a limited GR because they were fairly attainable in some areas, but not available at all in others. As well as available online, where as the fear V's aren't on NDC and that brings back nightmares of the Royal 1 release 
mean.gif

Pretty much.

I'll tell you what is really weird.  No raffles going on where I live.  It is always the complete opposite.  Everything is a raffle.  But for this Fear Pack, EVERYWHERE is FCFS.  My mind is pretty blown and I don't understand the logic one bit.

I'll tell you what is really weird.  No raffles going on where I live.  It is always the complete opposite.  Everything is a raffle.  But for this Fear Pack, EVERYWHERE is FCFS.  My mind is pretty blown and I don't understand the logic one bit.
I have all the same places that did the black grapes doing raffles. Sucks that the dopest shoe (5) is limited to HoH only around my way.

You can Thank the Champ pack for that.

Back
Top Bottom