Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Are any other stores besides FNL (preferably those that ship to aus) dropping the 5s online?

ILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS, WHEN FL EMPLOYEES, OR ANY SHOE RETAIL EMPLOYEE NEVER TELLS YOU HOW MANY PAIRS THEIR STORE HAS OR HOW MAN PAIRS OF A SPECIFIC SIZE THEY HAVE. 

IM NOT ASKING FOR ANSWERS ON A TEST Or NUCLEAR LAUNCH CODES. DAMN. 
It's Nike/JB. Take it up with them
I was a store manager for years, we where not allowed to give out that info. If we say we have 1 size 10, you are first in line,.. But we have some kind of error... shipping, quality, theft etc.. then what?

Not just us, it should be every location besides mom n pops. brand driven.

No, FINL will not have the 5 online

Not a fan of the hype on this pack... getting too lazy to spend my money these days.

That said, I can appreciate all 3 shoes

3s - Orioles fans know that these should go well with them.

4s - Cant go wrong with a shadow style theme

5s - Love the rugged look on Vs

Is anyone camping at Niketown Georgetown?  Please share some pictures when you get there... just curious to see the amount of campers.

Got the guaranteed in the 3....they would only let ya get one or the other not both...BS as usual

Last edited:
I'm going to make an attempt to get these, however the cat earlier who mentioned Pembroke Pines already having a line really concerns me as I'm attempting to head over to the House of Hoops in Tampa, FL and I'm not exactly close to that location. Anybody in the Tampa area have an idea if there is already a line there?? lol

I'm going to make an attempt to get these, however the cat earlier who mentioned Pembroke Pines already having a line really concerns me as I'm attempting to head over to the House of Hoops in Tampa, FL and I'm not exactly close to that location. Anybody in the Tampa area have an idea if there is already a line there?? lol

Seriously don't understand people camping out 24-48 hours in advance. You can pre-order these right now between $240-260... This is going to be around $175-200 after tax.

Back
Top Bottom