Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

found someone trying to sell the V's for 350 and other people trying to sell the IV's (which is gonna be the easiest to get out of the pack) for 280

View media item 551044

thirsty people are sadly gonna get suckered into paying that much.
Unfortunately, 350 will be the average resell price for the fear 5's after release day. May be lucky and catch a pair for 300. This is after release day I'm referring to.

Not feeling any of these at all, but good luck to anyone trying to cop. Looks like the most dangerous campout/release of the year. Be smart and safe

Unfortunately, 350 will be the average resell price for the fear 5's after release day. May be lucky and catch a pair for 300. This is after release day I'm referring to.
true, i get the point of the high price for the V's since it's a in store release only but still 300+ for these while the laney's are releasing later this year is pretty crazy. lucky i got my fear pack pairs on lock for retail.

@thegatorviking, beat me to saying it. Repped.

Is it really a pack when one site is unobtainable? No marketing at its finest. Baseball card companies, and any other "collect the entire set" products been dying it for years.

For the people that camp out, Ive always wanted to hire the dirtiest, stinky homeless person, and pay him $50 to wait in line for me. Lol

My local HoH just called for the IVs. They already called the III winners and will do the Vs next.

IDGAF I jus got here at Niketown Seattle wit my boy for them 5s.... Can't wait to read this thread in the morning.... Good luck to all that wants this pack....

So whats the deal with the Vs, there only gonna be available in the chain stores and none will have them online???

Anyone ever camp at the Menlo mall(Nj) before? If so how is it there? Is anyone plAnning goin there for the v's?

Hi all!  I'm sure this isn't news to many of you, but the Air Jordan Retro III and IV will be available tomorrow through Eastbay, Finish Line and Nike.

Eastbay and Finish Line already have their links up (Easbay's got the countdown going) and I'll edit this with the Nike links tomorrow.

[h3]Air Jordan Retro 3[/h3]
in Night Stadium/Total Orange-Black for $175

Launching tomorrow at 8am ET / 5am PT
[h3]Air Jordan Retro 4[/h3]
in Black/White-Cool Grey for $175

Last edited by a moderator:
It all makes sense now. Release a stupid limited 5 before a mass production GR 5. Runner up prizes for all!

Wait...was this not said a hundred times pages ago? Gator did you beat people to saying this? Damn I'm confused! LMAO! Kinda thought this was common knowledge.

Just got a call from HoH in Columbus and I got the 4s. Thats 2 for 3.Got the guaranteed ticket for the 3s this morning.Now I need them 5s.

Hi all!  I'm sure this isn't news to many of you, but the Air Jordan Retro III and IV will be available tomorrow through Eastbay, Finish Line and Nike.

Eastbay and Finish Line already have their links up (Easbay's got the countdown going) and I'll edit this with the Nike links tomorrow.

[h3]Air Jordan Retro 3[/h3]
in Night Stadium/Total Orange-Black for $175

• Eastbay (get the link in advance)
  • Finish Line (get the link in advance)
  • Nike (link available tomorrow)
[h3]Air Jordan Retro 4[/h3]
in Black/White-Cool Grey for $175

• Eastbay (get the link in advance)
  • Finish Line (get the link in advance)
  • Nike (link available tomorrow)
Your link to the 4s for finishline is incorrect.  It redirects to eastbay.

It all makes sense now. Release a stupid limited 5 before a mass production GR 5. Runner up prizes for all!

Makes perfect business sense. Nike/JB is not an industry giant for no apparent reason. They generated 24.1 billion last year. Paranoia is high for this release. Some people in here seem to be scared or hesitant to go camp. Never heard so many people mention guns (ratchet's, hammer's, strap's, burner's, or whatever the eff y'all calling them these days) in a sneaker forum. May not be a feasible option for some, but I pay with PayPal in-store. No need to bring your wallet, cash, credit cards, or EBT cards. Just your phone. Good luck to all. I'm hoping to grab a pair of 3's for myself. I pray that no one gets injured or killed this weekend. I apologize If I reiterated something that someone else had stated previously. Hard to keep up with this thread ever since the 5's got that limited tag slapped on them.

For me personally, I don't see the BT 5's as a consolation prize. Cheap leather or not.

Last edited:
out of curiosity, what is a huddler staff?

Last edited:
The Air Jordan Retro Pack drops tomorrow at 10am. pic.twitter.com/zfsGy3E0kq
— Nike Georgetown (@NikeDC)

August 23, 2013

That pic makes all 3 pair look bad.
The 5s look like clearance rack AF1.
The 3s look like they were themed after the Great Pumpkin.
The 4s look like they were buried alive.
But then you put them on your feet and they magically become the most astonishing pair of shoes ever!

So........I remember when the fear pack pictures first leaked and surfaced. All you heard was "the 4s go hard!" " I need them 4s!...blah blah. Now I see the 5s are the most limited and everyone wants those now instead. Okay. 

Back
Top Bottom