Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

woah! don't take the joke tooooo far

Last edited by a moderator:
well i got 2 pairs of the 4's and one of the 3's, all for 175 each shipped, gotta love eastbay!  

All I can say is that this release was all over the place...

- 5s not dropping anywhere online

- Finishline releasing early at 7:25AM EST

- NDC selling out in seconds

- Eastbay/etc not shipping their orders until 8/30 since they didn't get their shipment in yet

Let the restock conspiracy theorist loose on a restock happening next wednesday! LOL

3's turned out to be more limited than i thought . My local FNL had 10 pairs of 5's ; 12 pairs of 3's and 24 pairs of 4's. crossroad mall FNL that is.

I was able to add the 3's and 4's to cart eb, went to checkout and got a temporary out of stock message. Ok no big deal I'll just take on the one thats available. Wrong my cart is empty. Second time today I got cart jacked

seriously didnt know people wanted these 
indifferent.gif
 these JB price hikes dont stop anyone
seems like they were testing the waters with these? keep the 5s at 160 and make them most limited so people will buy them, then make the 3s and 4s more available AND charge 175...I think this release gave them the go-ahead to try the 175 pricetag on the GRs maybe next year...honestly if we don't have a problem paying 180-250 for lebrons, JB could easily ask those prices and most people still wouldn't hesitate 

All I can say is that this release was all over the place...

- 5s not dropping anywhere online
- Finishline releasing early at 7:25AM EST
- NDC selling out in seconds
- Eastbay/etc not shipping their orders until 8/30 since they didn't get their shipment in yet

Let the restock conspiracy theorist loose on a restock happening next wednesday! LOL
****meanwhile restock dropping with the DB 3s :smile:

Last edited:
brother got the call for 5's and 2 pair of 3's for me but then hits me with "but there's a problem, I have to shoot out of town in the morning". smh plus his wifey is refusing to go pick them up one of the 3's on her lunch break.

got the nephew camping at NikeTown for me for a free pair of shadow 1's which unbelievably are just sitting on the shelves here. Hoping for a little good news later on today. 

I did secure 2 pair of the 4's so I guess I can't complain.

fnl really screwed the pooch on this release. i remember when the fear 5s was 250 on soleserious not it sky rocket. i thought there was gonna be a lot of pairs before the hype. i really wanted the 5s until it got so hyped n limited. maybe it was limited cuz jb had trouble with the making of them and kept screwing up.

Was tired on waiting for FTL so went back to sleep, just woke up and had them in my cart but they were taken out :smh:, on to the next.

Back
Top Bottom