Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

I seen FNL had some kids sizes pop up on the IV but no men's. I wonder what time of the day does FNL update their site?...

Last edited:
I dnt get why they got to restock their stores and why people here are saying their orders are still being processed. Shouldnt they prioritize people who already ordered? (Finishline)

nah, sold out in a like hours after i posted it here

congrats, might have seen you guys there.. was chillin around FXXI
They sold out within an hour. I kept calling them making sure they still had my pair. By the time I got to Cerritos there was 3 ppl ahead of me..

I dnt get why they got to restock their stores and why people here are saying their orders are still being processed. Shouldnt they prioritize people who already ordered? (Finishline)
FNL is weird sometimes, have you seen their confirmation emails lol but really i think its a late shipment that didnt make it to rd

no problem. ran out quick since some people bought more than 1 pair

double check local shops that didnt get the 5s.. some stores in other states are getting their shipments of the 5s late & will release them later

these look turned out more limited on RD, because the shipments got messed up.. maybe

Do you have a date of when they might release again

My 3s and 5s came in today. Lovin the 5 as I knew I would from the beginning. Love what they did with the tongue. The 3s are ok. The tongue seems a lot wider or more round than other 3s. Without seeing the 4s in person, I think I'd say 5>3>4.

Last edited:
My 3s and 5s came in today. Lovin the 5 as I knew I would from the beginning. Love what they did with the tongue. The 3s are ok. The tongue seems a lot wider or more round than other 3s. Without seeing the 4s in person, I think I'd say 5>3>4.
Where did you cop from?

My order for the fear 3 got cancelled from livestock. Anyone in the same boat? Got me thinking they had some shady business going on (reselling the shoes). Wasted a lot of time on their useless release.
I got last year's Christmas pack from Livestock and everything was legit. They probably oversold because their retail stores share the same inventory as online.

I had a pair canceled on me from FNL last month. Then they resent another e-mail indicating that had some pairs left and re-issued me a pair. Came a day later than normal.

Picked up a pair of the 3's for $250 shipped. Is that a pretty decent price? I tried the local route but no one was selling my size through CL or FB groups.

for anyone who ordered their pairs from FNL esp. the 4s, check your order status, my boy just told me his status said cancelled and he didnt receive an email about it

for anyone who ordered their pairs from FNL esp. the 4s, check your order status, my boy just told me his status said cancelled and he didnt receive an email about it
Yep, just checked my order and it was cancelled as well. I'm surprised they pulled something like that.

Back
Top Bottom