Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

honestly, it could be the other way around also.

online inventory for the DBs is a huge difference. dropping something like 6k online (which is still a small amount) is almost the same as dropping 6k (inventory) / 24 (say something near 2 size runs per store) = 250 stores. add that to the fact that most if not all niketowns got pairs and it could have been something like 10k or so.

in store only could have been less than that for the fear Vs.

not trying to hype nothing. just trying to reason.

also, seems like there are more db3s around considering how many pairs were posted in the aftermath of that thread along with how many pairs were for sale on ebay and stuff.
thanks for backing me up man, cuz in Michigan we did not get the DB 3s all we have is factory stores, and only one store in Michigan got the Fear 5s and 4 stores got the 3s, not a single mom and pop store had the pack at all (Puffer Reds usually gets the exclusive releases, they got the red big Sean Adidas). So either shoe we were screwed lol. When it all boils down distribution is the key. I feel like the fives though aren't going to be readily available on eBay once the hype settles a lot of people seem like they keeping them on ice. Honestly to me the five is a better shoe to wear, the color is neutral where as the red DB 3 isn't something that's going to be in for long.

thanks for backing me up man, cuz in Michigan we did not get the DB 3s all we have is factory stores, and only one store in Michigan got the Fear 5s and 4 stores got the 3s, not a single mom and pop store had the pack at all (Puffer Reds usually gets the exclusive releases, they got the red big Sean Adidas). So either shoe we were screwed lol. When it all boils down distribution is the key. I feel like the fives though aren't going to be readily available on eBay once the hype settles a lot of people seem like they keeping them on ice. Honestly to me the five is a better shoe to wear, the color is neutral where as the red DB 3 isn't something that's going to be in for long.
TRUE!!!!

possible to still find the Fear III for retail?

I wish. That's the pair I wanted the most out of the pack. Can't even remember the last III release I missed on (not counting Db III re release cause I got those the first time around).

Just received my V's from Canada in size 11.   After comparing all 3 shoes I gotta say the V's are much more appealing to me than the other two.   5 > 3 > 4.

Received cancellation from JJ on the GS 3's and 4's I ordered yesterday morning.   Check your inbox for those who ordered yesterday.

From JJ

Unfortunately, the item you ordered is out of stock, and your order had to be cancelled. You will not be charged for this order. The pending authorization on your account will drop, releasing those funds back into your available account balance. This usually takes 2-3 business days.

Ordered two pairs of V's off ebay two days ago for $250 a piece.  The next morning ebay cancelled the transaction and the seller was no longer registered.  I know, I know, it was too good to be true, but I'm weak!

I've already logged a dispute through paypal, though part of me is holding out hope that the shoes arrive.  If the pic was legit (wasn't a stock photo), then the shoes looked real to me.  I double and triple checked that pic after I saw someone here post something about fake V's already showing up.

Sorry for the delay...
There are no concrete Numbers this second, but my guy tells me less than 25,000 pairs of Vs, confirmed.
I'll talk to him further and pass his info along.
nerd.gif
Is your source @mattsos on twitter? 

Same company as Matt... all they know is less than 25K right now.
Pretty vague.
Less than 25K sounds about right. Not many spots around my way got the V's. 3's and 4's were around in limited quantities. You just had to do some leg work to find them. The FNL I went to didn't even sell out of the 3's when they opened. I could have scooped up a few extras but left them for the people who wanted it.

Went to the Arden Fair Mall and Champs still had the IV on their shelf.

Anybody in the Sacramento area, hit it up if you are looking.

Did anyone notice that the tier-0s only got the V's and not the rest of the pack?

I noticed that as well.
Pretty weird, if you ask me.

Solefly claimed to have done a raffle, but they did them for all three, yet all the other tier-0's only got the V's. Maybe they were lying about the raffle or they have the special Jordan connect (which is possible).

Back
Top Bottom