Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

damn..had no clue prices are that high.

I have a deal later today for significantly less, hope the seller doesnt flake. 

just got a pair of the 3s to complete the trio. they are very nice! big shout out to @kased for the love ticket!
nthat.gif
nt can be really dope sometimes lol
no problem!

the 3s never seem to have made it over the pond.. I saw a couple of Fear 4s in Europe but no 3 at all. 

???
Lol nah. Just caught a dude who got lucky on the last restock on ndc n needed cash quick.
wait so u "caught" the dude....
Yah..like a pokemon.

Picked up the 5s for $450 to complete my DS set, 4s by far my favorite of the set.
Lmao I thought when they touch the floor especially outside ground their not DS anymore
your opinion.
THIS.

To some dudes, you cant even breathe on em or they'd be considered vvvvnds  
laugh.gif

Lmao I thought when they touch the floor especially outside ground their not DS anymore
your opinion.

THIS.

To some dudes, you cant even breathe on em or they'd be considered vvvvnds :lol:  
I mean, if I unbox my shoe and sit it on the floor its used now?

really felt the need to tell dude that took a pic of his shoes they were used? really?

hope he was just being sarcastic and not serious.

Last edited:

Yah..like a pokemon.

THIS.

To some dudes, you cant even breathe on em or they'd be considered vvvvnds  
laugh.gif
LMAO.

Next dudes going to want to head to the factory, pick there shoes off the assembly line.  Yeah can you guys just go ahead and vacuum pack those for me now.  I don't want any outside air touching them.

Back
Top Bottom