Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Did you try some baby powder under the insoles before cutting the tabs off?

The noise was coming from that specific piece. If I squeezed the plastic part together it would make a loud sweaking noise. I've used the baby power for my X's but here it wouldn't have done anything since the noise was sole-related.

The noise was coming from that specific piece. If I squeezed the plastic part together it would make a loud sweaking noise. I've used the baby power for my X's but here it wouldn't have done anything since the noise was sole-related.

Gotcha. That's a bummer but like you said, at least now you can wear them.

Wear your fear 5's people. Whatever that material is wear down quicker than normal. Only wore my olive 5's 3 times and this is what I saw today pulling them out the box...

View media item 1108313

Last edited:
Bel airs and Olive 5's are similar material feels like the same minus the oily look. Fear 5's are close in material. I expect glue to weaken....but not holes in leather out of nowhere. Yes....it is small....but small will grow into large holes. 7 yr old yes, but I still have cotton tshirts and socks older than that with no holes. Sorry. If I pay $150 plus for shoes, I expect them to last without a flaw in the material as such. Especially when they don't get wore often to say they are beat to cause the deterioration.

shoes r gonna wear and tear. nothing new.
nothing else to say, we as humans wear down each day even without dragging on concrete, shouldnt kicks? 
laugh.gif

Copped the 5s vnds for $350($300 after using a $50 visa gift card given to me for my birthday). Should be here tomorrow so pics tomorrow

Last edited:
Traded my second pair of concord lows for fear 3s. Both ds.

Def going right into the rotation.

Hope there's no cracking like the 88s

Quote:
Wear your fear 5's people. Whatever that material is wear down quicker than normal. Only wore my olive 5's 3 times and this is what I saw today pulling them out the box...
this shoe released back in 06, i'm surprised it didn't fall apart on you while you wore it.

Back
Top Bottom