Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

can't believe resale price on the 4s are way higher than the 5s (ds).

That's crazy and hard to believe... The 4's were the easiest to cop from the whole pack.

Not the mention the 5's were the toughest.

I agree once the 4's top out at a high 4 digit price I'm gonna move my ds pair.

I won these from a footaction raffle
was almost not going to pick them up.

Glad I did get this shoe its my least favorite of the fear pack

Last edited:
Just scored a VNDS pair of Fear 4's.  Sold my DS pair early last year, glad to have a replacement.  These really grew on me after I didn't have them in my collection anymore.

i was able to get two pairs of these. couldn't resist fliping for 450 per. now i see they're on flightclub at 800? nutz

My fear 4s are still DS and they look insane, but damn NIKE the materials, or primarily the Nubuck was super thin and was kinda scratched up. But I would really like to double up on the 4's, being our size 14 I found a pair for 275 shipped. But with all the other releases this month I'm gonna have to wait. The KD florals and Oreo 4s are a must cop. And a low top OG 1 bred too would b nice. Damn killin my pocket books. Nike u came out with junk for last two months, spread out your dope product

So is 550 good deal for DS shipped I saw rosewood in Cali got sz 11 for 500 but I need the 12

^ill wait for the sz 12, trying to sz swap on an extremely rare pair of kicks like these is dam near impossible

Back
Top Bottom