Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

@CleanestNdaCity
 your twisting words, i said having a shoe icey for like 2yrs is fine but at some point it needs to age, there's a difference between buying a brand new shoe from nike and a 6yr old shoe from ebay the latter should be yellowed
With that premise about aging, anything that gets old (i.e. homes, cars, yourself, etc) should show their age, rather than keeping them looking nice for as long as possible.
i have no problem showing my age, but as things get old i replace them, i mean do yall keep your clothes forever or try to preserve them? yall talk like yall trying to make your underwear last 2+yrs or something
sick.gif
, like i said it's one thing to clean things up and another thing to make it unageable (i know its not a word) i'm still waiting on them burgandy golds to hit somewhere other than JJ
mean.gif

Underwear shouldn't last 2+ years? Oh...

Jk remember posting a link a while back and they were available on CG, let me see if I can find it

Last edited:
Underwear shouldn't last 2+ years? Oh...

Jk remember posting a link a while back and they were available on CG, let me see if I can find it
roll.gif
hot mess but i'm waiting on them to hit the Kenny's shoe sites so i can use mil disco

Here are my photos of my teal futures with the icey soles protected.. Look at how DS the sole looks even after a few wears.. #Iceicebaby #noyellowing #lookattheclear #whoa

View media item 1193696

View media item 1193697

View media item 1193698

View media item 1193699

View media item 1193700

View media item 1193701

View media item 1193703

View media item 1193704

View media item 1193705

you will slip n buss ya *** one good time & i bet you will stay on the ground & pull that bs off before you get back to your feet

sp dudes fleecing yall boys out ya loot.. once i get home ill post my blk 3m joints that look identical to your minus the unneeded plastic between my rubber soles & the street

Last edited:
got my pair in, i freakin love em. i bought 2 pairs a size 11 and 10.5. 10.5 fits perfect and i usually wear 11 in everything.

first pair of futures so not sure about the upper on others but these are really soft, like a wool sweater :lol:

i guess i'm just that guy that feels like this, there are new shoes coming out constantly and i don't wear my shoes enough for it to truly matter, i also don't aviod grass, dirt, or whatever's in a parking lot, don't care if the suede gets ashy or dirty and once they're finally creased to ah 7734 or i just realize that they hold no sentimental value to me and are just sitting in my closet off to goodwell they go, i have a sneaker show coming up in my city and i'm gonna let go of a lot of shoes, i may even do a one time cleaning or more like dusting since they're just sitting in my closet
i guess im just not balling enough to make sure my 200 dollar and up shoes or 150 dollar shoes dont go to beater status.. hell i still have samples i had back in the days.. still clean.. still got og white jordan 5's with the silver tonugue still in great condition.. the ones i wear i protect.. now.. but yeah with protection.. theres littele need to clean.. my hare 7's people say they look ds even though i rocked them a few times.. but those are bottom and side protected.. (cant get them messed up)..

i'm not "balling" I live comfortably as an enlisted solider married with one crumb snatcher but it's either wear shoes and get rid of them to buy new ones or not buy shoes unless for pt at one point I had 75prs now i'm down to around 60 and I want to lower it to around 30 and do a buy release because there's just to many shoes to have all these shoes laying around taking up space and barely wearing them  

How do you "side protect" a shoe.

And if you don't wear your shoes often because you can't because of time, or you just have enough to rotate them, doesn't mean you're balling.

I mean come on GamerG, it sounds like you have a pretty decent collection or rotation, none of your shoes will go to beater status with a heavy rotation, you just take pride in your shoes, nothing wrong with that.

Has nothing to do with balling(money wise) though and everything to do with the # of shoes in your rotation along with the time you can actually wear them outside of work situations or whatnot

restoring a shoe is cool

anything after cleaning em is overkill

most cats who go overboard do it to wear em and sell em listing em as ds

Last edited:
got my pair in, i freakin love em. i bought 2 pairs a size 11 and 10.5. 10.5 fits perfect and i usually wear 11 in everything.

first pair of futures so not sure about the upper on others but these are really soft, like a wool sweater
laugh.gif
Pics @Zyzz

first pair of futures so not sure about the upper on others but these are really soft, like a wool sweater :lol:

Pics @Zyzz

Will post some tomorrow, not anything different than what you can see on IG. my pics will be from my iphone but i love em. weird soft material so wondering how they will hold up but these are def already one of my favorite shoes. the comfort, fit, feel, andhow they look on foot is :pimp:

they need to be cheaper tho. :x

yes im a cheap dude but these shouldnt be $150 especially when every CW is sitting

Jordan Brand probably has a contract hold on the big retailers not to lower the price for at least a year or two, especially if the lows are coming out. Had the royals but got rid of them. The only pair I have are the metallic silver premiums but that's only because it'll probably be difficult to get them DS down the line. 

you will slip n buss ya *** one good time & i bet you will stay on the ground & pull that bs off before you get back to your feet

sp dudes fleecing yall boys out ya loot.. once i get home ill post my blk 3m joints that look identical to your minus the unneeded plastic between my rubber soles & the street
 I dont slip..  i can walk jog run or hop skip if i need to PLUS no sole deteriation.. sheos still have the stars and stuff.. so the ice is like a added layer of sole and protection.

restoring a shoe is cool

anything after cleaning em is overkill

most cats who go overboard do it to wear em and sell em listing em as ds
thats what protecting is doing.. it makes restoring almost non existent. now you can rock shoes that look ds.

Hey, I am sorry if this has been asked before I looked back a few pages but didn't see nothing on it:
Are ebay Jordan Futures all fake? I see them going for super cheap. I wanted to get the burgundy and gum bottom ones but they are so much cheaper than retail selling for about $110 shipped. Any insights or opinions would be welcome except for those telling me to kick rocks lol.. thanks..

Bad pics but i love these. Some of you might be disappointed with the silver/grey thats in it as you can see it in prson. the shoe is not straight up black. My brother noticed and he hated it. Would be nice if they made an all black version as well because the shoe is nice with the all white sole IMO. like the white/black nike roshe but 100x better :wink:

View media item 1195926View media item 1195927View media item 1195928

Back
Top Bottom