Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

so thats not 3m?

No, not that i know of :lol:
damn ... was about to cop from sp but no 3m is meh

If it was 3M JB would have upped the price and made these limited, you know damn well thats the truth :lol:

honestly, these are awesome but im a plain jane type of dude so doubt many of you in here care about em.

they are decent but not needed without 3m....wouldve made them better than the jbc's

I perfer my shoes without 3m.
I feel odd sporting a shoe that glows.
Reminds me of those shoes with lights or wheels in the heels.

It's why I dumped my 5lab silver.
Shoe was mad pretty when it wasn't glowing.

Bad pics but i love these. Some of you might be disappointed with the silver/grey thats in it as you can see it in prson. the shoe is not straight up black. My brother noticed and he hated it. Would be nice if they made an all black version as well because the shoe is nice with the all white sole IMO. like the white/black nike roshe but 100x better
wink.gif

Thats a clean pair you got. 
nthat.gif

Bad pics but i love these. Some of you might be disappointed with the silver/grey thats in it as you can see it in prson. the shoe is not straight up black. My brother noticed and he hated it. Would be nice if they made an all black version as well because the shoe is nice with the all white sole IMO. like the white/black nike roshe but 100x better :wink:

Thanks for the pics. I like em.

Last edited:
i really really really like that green pair. im not spending $150 on anymore futures man and i love all the new pairs dropping. i gotta get my money up or prices need to drop :lol:

Futures got so many simple customization possibilities man. Might just cop a bunch of em instead of the other kicks I want excluding the WTLs

Well guys, Iron green / white sole is set to release on saturday 4 october in EU

the Air Jordan Future Premium QS 652141-219 si set to release on the 12 november (18 october in USA) at $375.....

that price tag
sick.gif

mean.gif
 even my kobe ext leather was only $225, how the 7734 you gonna charge this much for so shoes JB
laugh.gif
 atleast they look better than them $400 leather joints
roll.gif

that price tag :x  :smh:  even my kobe ext leather was only $225, how the 7734 you gonna charge this much for so shoes JB :lol:  atleast they look better than them $400 leather joints :rofl:

exactly... i dbl'ed on the ext once i had em in hand..... worth more than the pt imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom