Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Really?

They actually going for a pretty penny. Were very hard to get and having both of them together seems to fetch a lot of attention especially at shows. 
NAH, bruh..... That's the Mentality of a Savage Beast.

I Can't Relate. 
mean.gif

^^^

DUDE.

A. Of Course they're Real. "Those Can't Be Real" is a Figure of Speech. Not gonna go any further than that.

B. I Never mentioned ANYTHING about them Not Being Worth the Money... that's all in the Eye of the Beholder. DO YOU.

But for the Record... NO, I find it hard to Value Garbage. IMO.

Last edited:
Actually I can't say that I hate them. However keeping the patent mudguard would have saved these.

This, JB can still do a woven type upper with their patent, patent leather. Those would be fire .

Slap an EXT label on them and theyd move like every other XI and some :lol:

lol @ you dudes not understanding the nomenclature of the 'lab' series.

Lemme break it down for you:

First number in the name is the shoe that gives inspiration, second number is the actual shoe.

Example: 3lab5 = 5s inspired by 3s.

Best guess for these? 15lab11.

THANKS, NOW LET ME EXPLAIN THE NOMENCLATURE OF THESE FOR YOU:

THEYRE A RUINED DISASTER, UGLY, AND BARELY LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THE XI'S
BEST GUESS FOR THESE? UGLYlab11

man idk wus good with those, those look like sum gary payton dennis rodman  11s.......not feeling them right now maybe in  a stealth CW gotta see more pics tho, they look stink so far IMO

I honestly hope they don't think these will sell out. Should've just kept the line of Js as it was with the two pairs of 5s and called it a day,this trash they're releasing is destroying the name of the 11s

Glad to see you guys don't like these. Hopefully they'll be a easy cop, maybe even on a discount. Crosses fingers the limited tag isn't added.

These don't look too bad. That price tag is disgusting though. Shouldn't be more than 120.

Glad to see you guys don't like these. Hopefully they'll be a easy cop, maybe even on a discount. Crosses fingers the limited tag isn't added.
I hope I'm wrong, because I actually like the concept of the shoe (plus I'm a sucker for black and lime/neon green CWs), but I bet THIS particular pair will be limited.

First real information we get on a pair, and we already have detailed images and a release date which is only 2 months away?  Smells like a QS/limited release to me.  

COMPLETE SPECULATION BUT....

JB can start the price point @ $185, let Nike do what they do best, and limit the supply on their perceived most sought after CW (throwing all their eggs in the basket with this first pair with the GITD and 3M), then watch all of us squirm...

1-2 months later, all of a sudden we'll see a Laney CW, Knicks CW, insert random "non-desirable" CW here, then pull us back in with a Infrared/Bulls CW, then back to a few less desirable CWs, or lowtop version as mentioned previously.  They might not make $185 on each CW, but by limiting the first run and including all the "hype" related concepts with the first model, they in turn set their own market price and will get folks spending $140 on a "discounted" pair in an alternate CW down the line and feeling good about their purchase.  

After the XX8, JB is fishing for ANYTHING they can to generate hype/marketing on a non-retro shoe.  "Let's see...what's popular out there now?  Ok, lets start with a woven upper, sprinkle in some 3M, make sure they glow in the dark, then just to top it off, throw the XI midsole/outsole on em...that should work right?".  I'm not knocking their strategy, or the shoe, but, at least in my opinion, their marketing strategy seems pretty transparent.  I imagine if the aforementioned CMFT XIs, or Clave Xs released in THIS market, they'd sell.  We're in the middle of the shoe bubble, and JB is doing everything they can before it pops...

I know "TL:DR"

As for the shoe...I like em.  I enjoy seeing JB branching out and trying something new.  Can't wait to see some more pics, and HOPE that I'm completely wrong, and they're massed produced.  

Few things...

1. These have nothing to do with Roshe...Jordan was looking for something that would move the brand forward, yet always given a nod to the past...they wanted something that could stand on it's own with minimal branding...basically the ICONIC Jordan XI tooling is the branding on the shoe...

2. These are a Premium execution and will most likely be limited...look for them to hit retail in a bigger way in the Summer time with a little more accessible price of $150...

3. These have nothing to do with the "lab" series...

4. Seen them in person...love them...they look great on foot...

5. They aren't meant to be a performance shoe...strictly lifestyle...you will see that when you put them on...

Questions?

JM

It's really bugging me that there isn't a clean shot of the medial side. I'm curious as to how far down the laces go.

jmadidas2001 jmadidas2001
Are you able to give any info on future colorways?

And I know you said they are strictly lifestyle, but any chance they can be put to use on the court? I don't ball, just wondering.

Last edited:
Was hoping these would be performance shoes, but given this news I'll definitely be passing :lol:.

I like them, but if they're going for casual, then they can keep 'em; they don't look THAT good.

They have potential, the green sole looks good IMO, I just wish the rest of it wasn't so plain...would consider to ball in but not something id just wear out

Back
Top Bottom