Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

so i put in for a raffle at HOH (let you only one, not both) and Sheikh, will be making my last round to footaction later this afternoon.

I have to get lucky with at least one right? LOL

Good Luck, i see you're from Houston. I went to HOH and entered my 10.5 in the GLOW, Shiekh 10.5 in the Infrared, and FTA for both. I hope i get lucky on one!

Last edited:
I bought off the bay, but a more legit thing than some dude saying he'll send it if he gets it or refund you, and just got a shipping confirm today. Got me all excited

I bought off the bay, but a more legit thing than some dude saying he'll send it if he gets it or refund you, and just got a shipping confirm today. Got me all excited
Honestly not a bad move at all. 

People are going to be scrambling.

Just watch this thread. 
roll.gif

am i the only one who thinks the black/red is better than the glows?

i feel like the glows will be cool for a while but the breds will be dope for a long time from now. 

Nope I like the reds more also which is unusual for me because I don't typically favor red but I agree with you I think they'll look better in the long run. The glow does look cool though but that sole looks like a dirt magnet

Nevermind found it - Black/Infrared 652141-023 Black/Glow 652141-003

Last edited:

i hope ndc drops these in a couple weeks..i think nike should re release these like they did those SC gloves..
Yeah that would be nice! That would be a typical Nike move........do a super limited first release followed by a widespread release once the hype at 100.

Im going to try off NDC Europe aswell. I have a guy in the Czech Republic. Shipping is going to be a nightmare.

So just to wrap things up here for Los Angeles, only HOH beverly and FA culver city is getting these? I got my raffles for both anywhere else??

Hopes was high on these a few hours ago. Pretty much dead now. Only hope my boy in dc come thur. Not counting on it tho smh

Back
Top Bottom