Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/RED November 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.

airthompson

Staff member
The Black/Red 1's are rumored to release Nov. 2013 by yet another source. Not an official thread, yet. But i know many will be happy if these officially drop again at normal retailers this time around, in OG treatment along with many 2013 1's. The pic below is of a '01 pair.

View media item 290717
Thoughts?

Last edited:
CANNOT wait.  The person that told me about this release said they would release in November, but still wouldn't be the black Friday release this year.  JB still planning on sticking to an AJ5, and he said it wouldn't be the Laney either, which is now rumored to release in November too.  And no, I didn't hear any of this from MN, though I see they started blabbing about it last night.

It will be interesting to see how they treat this release.  Whether it will have a little better quality than the other NA AJ1 releases this year or if it will just be the same.  Obviously we won't get Banned 1 leather, but it would be a hell of a surprise for me if they gave us something just remotely close!  Prepare for Royal 1's, round 2!

Who was that kid early last year that said this before all the info dropped? I think I was in da first royal thread. His nike guy told him blacktoe 1, royal, and breds

CANNOT wait.  The person that told me about this release said they would release in November, but still wouldn't be the black Friday release this year.  JB still planning on sticking to an AJ5, and he said it wouldn't be the Laney either, which is now rumored to release in November too.  And no, I didn't hear any of this from MN, though I see they started blabbing about it last night.

It will be interesting to see how they treat this release.  Whether it will have a little better quality than the other NA AJ1 releases this year or if it will just be the same.  Obviously we won't get Banned 1 leather, but it would be a hell of a surprise for me if they gave us something just remotely close!  Prepare for Royal 1's, round 2!
Were u that cat that said these were gonna drop last year?

cant wait, hopefully i can get my hands on a pair or 2 . love rocking 1s . and hopefully they produce more numbers than the royals so atleast those who want are able to grab a pair.

Were u that cat that said these were gonna drop last year?

Theres a pic in the holiday release thread that's I think is NT Sydney or w/e saying that these, metallic 5s, and laney 5s are dropping around November.

If these are really dropping then I've reeeally gotta get my hands on a pair. :x

Who was that kid early last year that said this before all the info dropped? I think I was in da first royal thread. His nike guy told him blacktoe 1, royal, and breds

I remember that guy. He had some guy with rock solid info over seas. He didnt say Royals, but he said Blk Toes & B/red 1's. Once I saw pic of the Blk Toes surface months later I was certain these would release.

i may be able to get lucky with the royals but if these are like that i cant see that happening twice. PLEASE just GR these

Black reds are better than the royals IMO. I have banneds, 2001's, and DMP's, and I'm still thirsty for these. The Bred 1's are timeless shoes that I can see myself wearing well into my 50's without looking ridiculous. 

Black reds are better than the royals IMO. I have banneds, 2001's, and DMP's, and I'm still thirsty for these. The Bred 1's are timeless shoes that I can see myself wearing well into my 50's without looking ridiculous. 

I agree with everything you said.

Nd damn 01, DMP, & Banneds? Bruh your thirst should be quenched. But aye nice line up.

Meh, already have a pair of blk/red 's. But I could always use another par for down the line...

Need em. Sooner rather than later. So glad we got a hof here. I'm not missing out on anything!

I can't help but wonder why JB is dropping all the best 1's all in one year.

Now with these releasing, I can totally see JB dropping these and the Royal Blues in a pack next year to piss people off

Last edited:
I prefer royals. I appreciate non black/red Jordan's.

I'd get these

Dudes are going to start crazy hype nine months in advance due to the royals...watch

I can't help but wonder why JB is dropping all the best 1's all in one year.

Now with these releasing, I can totally see JB dropping these and the Royal Blues in a pack next year to piss people off

No point though... They both got Nike Air already.

The troll would just make them lose out on money that time around.

I agree with everything you said.

Nd damn 01, DMP, & Banneds? Bruh your thirst should be quenched. But aye nice line up.
Ya it's a lot of breds but to be honest each release of the Bred 01 has been so different than each other:

2001's - My favorite. Lower cut shape and the red POPS so damn much. Almost like a red/orange pop. Probably my favorite shoe of all time, only thing I'd change is the nubuck swoosh, would have preferred leather. 

DMP - Jordan logo, cut is a lot higher which I personally don't like, but overall the shape is the most true to the OG 1985's. Cosmetic quality the worst but honestly probably the most comfortable 1 to wear. 

Banned's - Truly one of a kind release. Awesome leather material. Not as high cut as the DMP and not as low as the 2001's. Somewhat gimmicky theme but pretty cool considering the storyline. 

So as you can see the Bred 1's have evolved into many different distinct models and I love them all. Hoping JB does something amazing with the 2013's. 

Yes! Between these, the royals, and black toes this year I can be done with 1's for a while! Only other colorway that I really like is the black and gold patent leather pair from like 03-04 or so. Hopefully I won't have to go through as much of a hassle for these as I did for the royals a few weeks ago. If these are nice I'd love to get two pairs and keep one on ice. My DMP's are getting pretty beat, and the dang things came with a flaw from the manufacturer. One of the tongues doesn't have the jumpman tag on it.

No point though... They both got Nike Air already.

The troll would just make them lose out on money that time around.

There's also no point to release the black / reds again, but they're doing it.

Hopefully they don't don't us dirty with a "limited" release like Royals. I have a pair but had to put in some work to get em. But this will be copped if released later this yr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom