Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/RED November 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiem, gdzie jestem coraz moje parę!
nerd.gif

International sites i know are all different time zones but do they generally still follow the release date?

I have a feeling if these release on black Friday they won't be limited like the royals were. Which I hope will be the case.

Hope they're not like the Royals. Release was a PITA. These will be copped twice and I'll be done with 1's.

Also, like someone said above pretty sure this won't be the Black Friday shoe either. JB still planning on a 5 last I heard

Last edited:
Got two pairs of DS Banned 1s (for retail :D) so these will be Rondo'd for sure.

GL to all those in need of these if they drop.

Last edited:
Hope they're not like the Royals. Release was a PITA.

Also, like someone said above pretty sure this won't be the Black Friday shoe either. JB still planning on a 5 last I heard
I just thought it would make sense if they were to release them that day because of how we had the black cement 3's and bred 4's for the past 2 years on black Friday.

I hope they drop as well so i can keep my Banned 1s on ice cant bring myself to wear my 2 pair.

I hope they drop as well so i can keep my Banned 1s on ice cant bring myself to wear my 2 pair.

Missed out in the royals i will not miss
Out on these time to start stacking side cheese

I hope these are like the Royals. Don't want everyone and their mom wearing these. These and the shadows and I'm done with 1s. Start saving now ladies and gentlemen, resell prices are going to be high. :smokin

Hope they're not like the Royals. Release was a PITA. These will be copped twice and I'll be done with 1's.

These will be worse than the royals if they have Nike Air treatment

2011 breds came out in the form of the banneds. If they do manage to find their way back to the markets this year, it will be like the chi's. jumpman tag.

Wowzerz,the black/red 1 coming out again for the 4th time in the last 5 years.
Hopefully,I'll get a pair this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom