Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/RED November 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are really nice. I will try to cop. Nobody started to talk about how these will sell out  cause of yeezy ? I'm surprised LOL .

The ones pictured here are from 2001. Shape and hangtag are the tell tale signs.

These are really nice. I will try to cop. Nobody started to talk about how these will sell out  cause of yeezy ? I'm surprised LOL .

How would you know? This release hasn't been confirmed let alone not a single picture has come out. How do you call them nice? :lol:

The ones pictured here are from 2001. Shape and hangtag are the tell tale signs.

re read it...

Jordan Brand continues to bring back classic Air Jordan 1 models in their OG fashion, and next model to be confirmed are the Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Red. Featuring a Red leather base with Black trimming sitting atop a White midsole that includes “Nike Air” tags. Look for these to debut during the Holiday 2013, and keep it locked to Sneaker Bar for more updates and release info.

*These are not the 2013 model*

It's only page 2 of vol 1.....there will be many complaints coming in :lol:

re read it...

Jordan Brand continues to bring back classic Air Jordan 1 models in their OG fashion, and next model to be confirmed are the Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Red. Featuring a Red leather base with Black trimming sitting atop a White midsole that includes “Nike Air” tags. Look for these to debut during the Holiday 2013, and keep it locked to Sneaker Bar for more updates and release info.

Didn't even read it :lol:

But I did re read the thread title

NOVERMBER

re read it...

Didn't even read it :lol:

But I did re read the thread title

NOVERMBER
can't wait....

Only copping if they get OG treatment, hopefully on point with the royals. Love my banned 1s, except the X on the heel and the sockliner. Would love banned 1 quality, but will accept 2013 Royal 1 quality.

Autocop. Been hunting for some banned 1's but I wasn't willing to sell my soul on eBay. This and the royals would round me out

Nike on the tongue + nylon tongue? Nike, you make it happen and I'll just fork over my money.

Just give me the date.

Royals got yall messed up. Don't get me wrong. The black red 1s are timeless and I own the banneds. Would love an 85 pair buy I remembe just a year or teri ago about all the complaining that these drop to much. Someone called me stupid for paying 250 for a pair of banneds lol. People were dissing them early on

Definitely copping early to avoid the royals madness.

Maybe I catch some knucklehead sleeping and pry away some banned 1's from them for cheap as we get closer to November. Wishful thinking.

can't wait since i passed on the banned trade. Had a feeling these would release soon. Will definitely try to pre order or something, I need these in my life :smokin.

I'm in... but won't be too excited unless it's official. 
tired.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom