Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/RED November 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
bootlegs are already starting to try to capitalize on the bred 1 release hype. :smh:
note the name of the user who posted.... sure your real name is linda green...lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If this potential release is anything like the royals I will pass. I have an immaculate pair of strap black red Is that will do. If they are available like the Chicago's though I will definitely pick up a pair.

on these JB please NO "jumpman", NO "X", NO other stuff to add (plus its just a waste of extra material anyways)

please make it OG

Seriously, I never understood why the jumpman on back of the 1, I TOTALLY understand why the jumpman on the tongue, on the back of 3,4,5 and 6. but to add out of no where is blatant brand whoring...*typed while wearing DMP bred 1 >D lol"

Code:
Are you sure that they aren't just wearing 01s or banneds? I'm pretty sure kanye is wearing 01s since his have a blank heel.
I'm thinking it might be like how they rocked the Royals where people early on were thinking it was an '01. Also, people get mad about others "feeding the hype machine" and saying too early on how limited or general the Royal release was going to be. But those people were right on since the get-go, and the Royals' release was insane. My spider sense is tingling just like the Royal release, and this one is going to be bad. Also, I'm still salty about what I had to pay for my Royals since my "preorder" got cancelled two weeks AFTER RD.

But kanye is wearing 01s and the other two are wearing banneds. It was noted in the CSS that it came from.

This is still a rumor. And everyone should wait to see if they drop some actual info on these rather than buying preorders in march.

Same arguing and bickering going on...getting old fast.

Don't even play like that.
laugh.gif

These would be a pass just like those were if JB pulls that.

Blank heel, Nike air tongue, and same leather as royals?  Two pairs please.
Honestly this shoe and if the Seattle 10's ever release again are probably the only shoes I'll try to buy two pairs of... 

I just wear it cuz I like it. Plain and simple. Don't give a **** who wore it before me
This. The whole 1 craze started again after Jay wore them in the "Otis" video and Kanye started wearing them heavy in paparazzi photos. Before that point you cold buy 01's for no more than $250, after that the Banned's went crazy and 01's were fetching at least $400. 

This. The whole 1 craze started again after Jay wore them in the "Otis" video and Kanye started wearing them heavy in paparazzi photos. Before that point you cold buy 01's for no more than $250, after that the Banned's went crazy and 01's were fetching at least $400. 

I don't know about the whole jay-z thing. He was rockin DMP's and lookin wack as hell at that. 'Ye is is actually a sneaker collector and has a habit of rockin some of famous black/red colorways and them catching tons of attention (infrared VI) but black/red 1's from '01 have been going for a pretty penny ever since Nike did away with the Nike branding on Jordan products. F whoever is wearing em I've been wanting these joints in OG form for a minute. It's just now Nike realizes the demand for that. That's they're excuse to rerelease the same shoes

I don't know about the whole jay-z thing. He was rockin DMP's and lookin wack as hell at that. 'Ye is is actually a sneaker collector and has a habit of rockin some of famous black/red colorways and them catching tons of attention (infrared VI) but black/red 1's from '01 have been going for a pretty penny ever since Nike did away with the Nike branding on Jordan products. F whoever is wearing em I've been wanting these joints in OG form for a minute. It's just now Nike realizes the demand for that. That's they're excuse to rerelease the same shoes
Nike has know there is demand for a minute. Releasing them in ridiculously low supply compared to demand is how they keep demand up. Hov been collecting sneakers for a while. I wouldnt say Ye is a sneaker collector. He just buys a lot of the few sneakers that he like. Rarely is he seen outside of Yeezys and other sneakers he designed, Black/Infrared VIs, Royal and Bred Is, BC and WC IIIs.

Even non sneakerheads have a broader range of sneakers that they like

Nike has know there is demand for a minute. Releasing them in ridiculously low supply compared to demand is how they keep demand up. Hov been collecting sneakers for a while. I wouldnt say Ye is a sneaker collector. He just buys a lot of the few sneakers that he like. Rarely is he seen outside of Yeezys and other sneakers he designed, Black/Infrared VIs, Royal and Bred Is, BC and WC IIIs.

Even non sneakerheads have a broader range of sneakers that they like

No he's a real deal sneaker fiend. I've seen interviews where he showed some of his favorite sneakers and he was pullin out some crazy SB's. That same interview showed him and Don C hooping and he was in a pair of OG aqua 8's.

No he's a real deal sneaker fiend. I've seen interviews where he showed some of his favorite sneakers and he was pullin out some crazy SB's. That same interview showed him and Don C hooping and he was in a pair of OG aqua 8's.

That's what he was saying. Everyone has favorite sneakers, that doesn't make you a sneakerhead or fiend.

Like how sneakerwatch interviews semi celebs about their favorite sneakers. You can obviously tell the difference that most of them just wear what they like and don't care that much about it other than that.

As much as Kanye's photographed, if you are a sneakerfiend you would be caught with a bigger rotation of kicks. Nothings wrong with that, it is what it is.

Last edited:
That's what he was saying. Everyone has favorite sneakers, that doesn't make you a sneakerhead or fiend.

Like how sneakerwatch interviews semi celebs about their favorite sneakers. You can obviously tell the difference that most of them just wear what they like and don't care that much about it other than that.

As much as Kanye's photographed, if you are a sneakerfiend you would be caught with a bigger rotation of kicks. Nothings wrong with that, it is what it is.

Wait people collect sneakers they don't like?! There's a name for that isn't there...

Magic - Your right about the whole rotation thing. How many of us go on a weekend getaway with a separate bag just for shoes? I know I'm guilty.
Celebritys, you know who's into shoes. Or just in shoes.

Wait people collect sneakers they don't like?! There's a name for that isn't there...

Totally missed the point. :smh:

Do you only find six females attractive?

If you had the money he has, how many pairs of kicks would you have?

Last edited:
Totally missed the point. :smh:

Do you only find six females attractive?

If you had the money he has, how many pairs of kicks would you have?

My thing is that you never see him in general releases. He's always rockin some backstock **** like the royals. What celeb did you see rockin royals? All of them have money but you can tell who's actually into em and who is just riding the wave but I digress... Who's ready for these black/red 1's to drop

Kanye didn't get any of the threads locked.

The first one was locked because of a gif war,
The second, was locked because the official thread was made at the same time.
The third was locked because a bunch of people were trying to buy/sell in there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom