Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/RED November 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys hype yourselves up.

Sometimes I go through these threads and read the replies and just shake my head :smh:

Exactly, this is a rumor. AirThompson even said the info is just a rumor and people are already saying its a retro of the banneds.

Already up on some preorder sites and spoke with a owner of one and he said they are getting them. Take it or leave it.

but they drop chicago 1's for the first time in forever and don't use NA and have terrible quality?

at the same time they're dropping royal's, black toe's, and new colorways, with NA?

there's no method to their madness, y'all might as well stop trying to figure out why they do this crap...
From a business perspective I think it makes sense. This is just my assumption but.......Nike and JB are well aware that there is a huge demand for the Chicago 1 colorway. They are also well aware that there is a huge demand for 1's with Nike Air tagging. To milk, all that demand, for what its worth they:

1) Release the Chicago 1 with jumpmn logos. They sell out because the demand is high for a chicago 1 colorway despite the jumpman logo and crappy materials. These sold out. 

2) Release the chicago 1 AGAIN except with Nike Air tagging and slightly better leather material. They are now addressing the demand for Nike Air logo on the Chicago 1. These sell out as well. 

So now, JB has had two highly successful releases of the same damn shoe, with slightly different modifications >>>> $$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited:
Just realized something

Jordan 5 metallic rumored - thread gets locked

Jordan 1 bred rumored - thread flourishes

:nerd:

From a business perspective I think it makes sense. This is just my assumption but.......Nike and JB are well aware that there is a huge demand for the Chicago 1 colorway. They are also well aware that there is a huge demand for 1's with Nike Air tagging. To milk, all that demand, for what its worth they:

1) Release the Chicago 1 with jumpmn logos. They sell out because the demand is high for a chicago 1 colorway despite the jumpman logo and crappy materials. These sold out. 

2) Release the chicago 1 AGAIN except with Nike Air tagging and slightly better leather material. They are now addressing the demand for Nike Air logo on the Chicago 1. These sell out as well. 

So now, JB has had two highly successful releases of the same damn shoe, with slightly different modifications >>>> $$$$$$$$$$$$

This is the business model they used for the WC 3s. :nerd:

Last edited:
now banned 1s are going to flood the market cant wait

normal_CocaineRickJames-300x240.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So these will be more hyped than the Royals because it's a "BRED"?

i'm willing to bet that if you asked every person in NikeTalk "what is your favorite CW in the jordan 1?" the majority will say the black/red... so i would say it's more sought out than the royals... i guess you can say its hype.... :rolleyes

Last edited:
So these will be more hyped than the Royals because it's a "BRED"?

i'm willing to bet that if you asked every person in NikeTalk "what is your favorite CW in the jordan 1?" the majority will say the black/red... so i would say it's more sought out than the royals... i guess you can say its hype.... :rolleyes

It makes logical sense. MJ wore pretty much every black/red colorway so it's going to be the most popular

I know these are rumored but its starting to make a lot of sense that these would release this year. With this years a 11 being that "year of the snake" colorway supposedly, this would be the black and red colorways for the holiday. Then again the "other" fire red 5's are releasing and the fire red 3's toward the end of the year...

I know these are rumored but its starting to make a lot of sense that these would release this year. With this years a 11 being that "year of the snake" colorway supposedly, this would be the black and red colorways for the holiday. Then again the "other" fire red 5's are releasing and the fire red 3's toward the end of the year...
4's in July, 3's in August, and 5's in September though, so well before the holiday release period.  All the more reason for these 1's come November.

These will be harder to get than the Royals, I am calling it.
Anyway copped if they do release. 1s are my favorite releases this year. I want all of them confirmed for the rest of the year. I hope they are all less limited than the Royals

Last edited:
If I could find em for less than $240 shipped, they will definitely be preordered. Ill do 250 if I have to.

Inbox me trustworthy site if you know of one

Last edited:

There is huge demand for a lot of OG colorway 1s especially chicagos, royals and breds, yet they only pull that stunt for the chicagos. There is no method to their madness. I skipped the chicagos because they were not getting OG treatment. That huge jumpman on the back pisses me off more than anything.

While I am on the subject, at least on the IIIs-VIs the jumpman is replacing the NA logo, not being thrown in there for no reason. I should have my big boy job by Nov. I hope to double/triple up on these. Hell if i had the loot I would triple up on all OG treatment 1s for the future. I can't go back to that huge bothersome jumpman on the back. If it were only on the tongue I wouldnt even trip.

Last edited:
Just chillax folks.

Its only February March, still so much time and many other releases.

Until I start seeing samples pop up, I'm chalking this up as merely rumors

I don't understand why the royals were so hard to get for you guys. I live in Atlanta and it was a limited release but I had a mom and pop shop like 2 miles from me that had em full size run. Wish had em, so did Walters and House of hoops in my mall. I'm just naming things within a 30 mile radius. You guys must live on mars or some **** or actually believed that you would get a shoe that hasn't released I'm 12 years for $140 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

yeah right. NO ONE will be moving their Banneds to cop these (I know I wont)

Since nothing I want is coming out this Holiday season, ill cop a pair. Ill use them as beaters and keep my Banneds on ice
all day this, still a big IF they release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom