Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

I would consider buying a pair of these if I could see in person and try them on first.

…what are the chances of that happening?
Umm depends on how much really want them. They’ve been restocked almost every other day for the past few weeks.

Umm depends on how much really want them. They’ve been restocked almost every other day for the past few weeks.
Not at any of the stores in my city.

The manager at Champs told me one time that they typically get one full size run and that’s it.

… most of the time they don’t get that.

Finally got a pair of 2s on Sunday. Thanks to my cousin got the last size 11 at a Nike Outlet. Now I can retire my 2004s. Was hoping to get 2 pairs since everyone said they're ugly.

Have to go in early because despite the impending snowstorm 4 of us, including our boss, have to go to the Pittsburgh office to set up a presentation so I’m just staying up, ugh, coffee and a lot of it…anyway, my 2s from Snipes that I tried to cancel this weekend but couldn’t because “**** you we don’t answer our phones or emails“ showed up dumped on my front porch. Funny thing is they were stuck on their site as “Pending” and shipping label created…AND STILL WERE until I went and checked on my order and now it says that order doesn’t exist. WTF is with this company. They weren’t that bad when I got the White/Black 13s a few years back.

0A43C1D4-FCD4-4155-8458-0ED7CD55F413.jpeg

Restock pair. So happy I secured the double up.

Davey do you actually own any sneakers at all?

Always seems like you're pondering getting pairs in every thread. :lol:
It’s a schtick like the Honorary Uce. He has interests in sneakers but he hasn’t made the turn like all of us addicted sneaker maniacs on this message board. I know the boys in the back have questions but Dave is alright in my book.

Or given more people to buy them on the actual release day. I don’t always have time to be monitoring social media or NT.

I also don’t understand the point of FTL and Co (minus in store raffles). It’s impossible to buy on release day. At least FNL is a little better w EA or occasional splash screen success.

Or given more people to buy them on the actual release day. I don’t always have time to be monitoring social media or NT.

I also don’t understand the point of FTL and Co (minus in store raffles). It’s impossible to buy on release day. At least FNL is a little better w EA or occasional splash screen success.
I don't understand the point of Nike doing restocks at 5 in the morning when half the country is still asleep.

...makes absolutely no sense to me.

I don't understand the point of Nike doing restocks at 5 in the morning when half the country is still asleep.

...makes absolutely no sense to me.
Yup. I've been waiting for a restock since I got Ls online and local stores. I've been asking friends and family in other cities to help out too. A friend sent me a text at 3am saying there's a restock on SNKRS. Obviously, I was asleep and they were gone by the time I woke up.

Yup. I've been waiting for a restock since I got Ls online and local stores. I've been asking friends and family in other cities to help out too. A friend sent me a text at 3am saying there's a restock on SNKRS. Obviously, I was asleep and they were gone by the time I woke up.
It's especially strange considering the fact that Nike is a West Coast company.

Back
Top Bottom