Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Nike really drip releasing these 1,000 pairs a day to try and make it seem like these a hot commodity :lol: . And to try and conjure any type of hype they can for the other 2s they got dropping this year

That's hilarious
Those bastards

Took Em Out For A Test Spin For Work Travel :pimp:
E20FD760-6DBA-402D-BBF8-6B8405B12D3C.jpeg

5D013386-2EF0-4C49-B139-9041FFFA1544.jpeg

061B6069-1B6F-495C-BB95-B7F2EA32BB78.jpeg

Glad I Didn’t Listen To Ol’ Boy From YouTube Who Tried Convincing Us All To Go “Half Size Up” :lol:
1674703404344.gif

Slightly related but have you guys ever had issues with returns from DTLR? I returned a pair of these Monday before last and have not yet got a refund or even a notification that DTLR received the shoes back.

250 ( mot bad, its the shipping thay kills me) i sell online, and shoppong rarely exceeds 12/13 bucks Either way resale came in with a bunch of new caps to rock with em... I paid too much but these but got impatient waiting on a restoc thrse and the shipley hat were the grails f
20230126_201228.jpg
or 2022 so f it... yoloup tomorrow.

Got extras in the red and gold rockets and nlkn ant ted p j tucker better generation for retail plus shipping comes about 72 bucks. Not are 7¼ have a 35s like the red Rickets I'm in transit same oroce last one left its a 7⅝ though.

Jusb pm I'm interested imndown for trades top btw...

Last edited:
Almost a full size run on Nike/SNKRS. No 12 though. What the hell time did they post these?

Too late...id said I'd go to 300 front the day they were announced never thought they'd hit that high irbidbcayxh a resrocknnonway 2s sold-out that fast that was a fake sellout.... but I gotnimoaitient resale wasn't bad imcontent I got a creamy buttery pair the box is a little dinged up nothing major, but doesn't doesn't bother me. Trybandbgetbsiemlics uontomorrow.

Too late...id said I'd go to 300 front the day they were announced never thought they'd hit that high irbidbcayxh a resrocknnonway 2s sold-out that fast that was a fake sellout.... but I gotnimoaitient resale wasn't bad imcontent I got a creamy buttery pair the box is a little dinged up nothing major, but doesn't doesn't bother me. Trybandbgetbsiemlics uontomorrow.

dang-ole.gif

Dang ol’

Unfortunately in these times of the “shoe game” you can rarely have an opportunity to try on retros. I don’t recall the last time I had a chance. If you like em visually, you just gotta bite the bullet and cop. Then you go on forums as these and complain about quality after 😅

Back
Top Bottom