Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Unfortunately in these times of the “shoe game” you can rarely have an opportunity to try on retros. I don’t recall the last time I had a chance. If you like em visually, you just gotta bite the bullet and cop. Then you go on forums as these and complain about quality after 😅
👀

Or complain how you missed a restock, about resellers, or how the game is crazy.

When the community is looking out for ya lol.

size 13 been flying on the restocks. need them to go up on Top star soon. Just got the Cherry 11s today. almost had AMM 4's but size sold out quick when I was at checkout.

Top Star is like an invite only program on eBay that will drop collections of past released Jordans, Dunks, etc at retail price instead of paying resale.
Gotcha!!! Thanks for the info! Now how do I get jumped in?!
2DA25FF2-5EE3-4DE4-916A-13DBB8DF3D78.gif

250 ( mot bad, its the shipping thay kills me) i sell online, and shoppong rarely exceeds 12/13 bucks Either way resale came in with a bunch of new caps to rock with em... I paid too much but these but got impatient waiting on a restoc thrse and the shipley hat were the grails f
20230126_201228.jpg
or 2022 so f it... yoloup tomorrow.

Got extras in the red and gold rockets and nlkn ant ted p j tucker better generation for retail plus shipping comes about 72 bucks. Not are 7¼ have a 35s like the red Rickets I'm in transit same oroce last one left its a 7⅝ though.

Jusb pm I'm interested imndown for trades top btw...
This HAS To Be Alp :nerd:

before last and have not yet got a refund or even a notification that DTLR received
Same thing happen to me after i retrun the sneakers back to them for a refund, i check a week later and i still didnt get my money back.. so i gave them a call and they gave me the return right away asap.

so I'd say just give them a call .

Gotcha!!! Thanks for the info! Now how do I get jumped in?!
2DA25FF2-5EE3-4DE4-916A-13DBB8DF3D78.gif
Trust its not all what some think.
Most collections are ones no one is really looking for or if they are they get the same sold out first seconds as usual.
**** has been weak to me and not really sure how people get access but have had a 100% seller/buyer account dating back to 2000. Likely to lose access to it come years end since they now have a tracker and havent bought anything off it.

Size? played with me, cancelled. Got refunded.

Footpatrol still ain't refunded me, cancelled my order and never told me. Now they acting like they can't answer emails.

Shoe Palace been holding my bread since 1/17. Thought I was Gucci cause they take take forever. Called today for status, these bammas told me my order was cancelled on "backorder issues". Even though they still showing my size in stock online. Refunded me in 3 minutes with no prior notification.

Why can't someone just sell me a 9.5 for retail on the honest tip and get me out the way? Got me feeling like a cold goofy in these streets. SMFH LOL

*insert crying emoji or something here*

Size? played with me, cancelled. Got refunded.

Footpatrol still ain't refunded me, cancelled my order and never told me. Now they acting like they can't answer emails.

Shoe Palace been holding my bread since 1/17. Thought I was Gucci cause they take take forever. Called today for status, these bammas told me my order was cancelled on "backorder issues". Even though they still showing my size in stock online. Refunded me in 3 minutes with no prior notification.

Why can't someone just sell me a 9.5 for retail on the honest tip and get me out the way? Got me feeling like a cold goofy in these streets. SMFH LOL

*insert crying emoji or something here*
🫂

Back
Top Bottom