Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Feeling very indecisive about going for these.

Don’t love em…dislike the look of the midsole.

But they’re nice and they have a very historic feel for anyone who grew up in the 80s. Would like to have a pair…even though I’d probably never wear them.

Not sure I can score for retail anyway…so I guess it’s a moot point.

But they’re nice and they have a very historic feel for anyone who grew up in the 80s. Would like to have a pair…even though I’d probably never wear them.

If you struggle this much to get most any release and refuse to pay resale that is actually retail priced (FR3s/Playoff 12s) I don't know what anyone can tell you lol. I don't mean it to be offensive or anything but I have seen plenty of FR3s/Playoff 12s go for retail or very very close on the aftermarket.

Why didn't you just buy them.

If you struggle this much to get most any release and refuse to pay resale that is actually retail priced (FR3s/Playoff 12s) I don't know what anyone can tell you lol. I don't mean it to be offensive or anything but I have seen plenty of FR3s/Playoff 12s go for retail or very very close on the aftermarket.

Why didn't you just buy them.
I haven’t seen a pair of Fire Reds for less than $250 in my size…after shipping and/or fees.

…that ain’t retail.

Also I’ve become increasingly uneasy about all the fakes flying around and the authenticity issue. And I’m just tired of forking over my hard earned money to some greedy douche.

…will take a special pair and a good price to get me to pay resell again.

I haven’t seen a pair of Fire Reds for less than $250 in my size…after shipping and/or fees.

…that ain’t retail.

Also I’ve become increasingly uneasy about all the fakes flying around and the authenticity issue. And I’m just tired of forking over my hard earned money to some greedy douche.

…will take a special pair and a good price to get me to pay resell again.
They were right about retail. You have to keep an eye on listings. Make offers, things like that. FR3s are a shoe that was 226$ after tax to begin with where I live. You could have found them for that price if you had really wanted to.

This shoe made its way around Hollywood in 87 and 95

Theo wore it on the Cosby show.
Kadeem Harrison wore the High in School Daze and then the low on A Different World. There was an obscure movie called Tapeheads where John Cusack was wearing it.
Bill Murray wore it in Space Jam and
Jack Black wore a pair of the retros in The Cable Guy.

Air Jordan 2 OG “Chicago”
Color: White/Varsity Red-Black
Style Code: DX2454-106
Release Date: December 30, 2022
Price: $200
Air Jordan 2 Chicago Varsity Red DX2454-106 Release Date

Air Jordan 2 Chicago Varsity Red DX2454-106 Release Date Lateral

Air Jordan 2 Chicago Varsity Red DX2454-106 Release Date Medial

Air Jordan 2 Chicago Varsity Red DX2454-106 Release Date Top

Air Jordan 2 Chicago Varsity Red DX2454-106 Release Date Heel

Air Jordan 2 Chicago Varsity Red DX2454-106 Release Date Outsole

Air Jordan 2 Chicago Varsity Red DX2454-106 Release Date Toe

Air Jordan 2 Chicago Varsity Red DX2454-106 Release Date Rear

Air Jordan 2 Chicago Varsity Red DX2454-106 Release Date Hangtag

Air Jordan 2 Chicago Varsity Red DX2454-106 Release Date Box

Weartesters.

Minor imperfection for me though. By the time the tongue might start deteriorating, the shoes will most likely already be beat and long gone.

I think he was saying it's more of a comfort thing.

If you don’t like em now, you’re probably not gonna like em later. I bought a pair in 2004, back in my “I want to have every model” phase, and those things just sat in my closet for 9 years. Sold em after I was doing some spring cleaning, and honestly, I had even forgotten I owned a pair.

Back
Top Bottom