Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

E6186703-D87B-4E98-9AD2-F1A3A9E45EF7.jpeg

💨
What size are these?

I hate to be unfavorable but I don’t see the point in those. If you were looking for that combination wouldn’t you just wear your BC IVs? Like people were saying yesterday release the black chromes instead.
I don’t know……the same can be said for the white/cement and black/cement 3 and 4. The color-blocking(possible) on the 2s put them in realm of what if IMO. The 2 is very limited on OG colorways, these could’ve been…..

I don’t know……the same can be said for the white/cement and black/cement 3 and 4. The color-blocking(possible) on the 2s put them in realm of what if IMO. The 2 is very limited on OG colorways, these could’ve been…..
I see your point plus 2s are a lot more comfortable then 3 and 4. With murder rates up 50%, abortion rate up 8%, arson up 21%, and root canals up 33% people need positivity and nostalgia takes care of that. So releasing OGs, Black Chromes, and Varsity Maize is still a better idea. What do you think of the white cement 2s revealed earlier today?

I hate to be unfavorable but I don’t see the point in those. If you were looking for that combination wouldn’t you just wear your BC IVs? Like people were saying yesterday release the black chromes instead.
Same can be said about these two. I love Jodran XI EI, so when these released, I went for them... They can never take the place of the 3s, but it's a different look and style...

Screenshot_20221211_195416_Instagram.jpg

I see your point plus 2s are a lot more comfortable then 3 and 4. With murder rates up 50%, abortion rate up 8%, arson up 21%, and root canals up 33% people need positivity and nostalgia takes care of that. So releasing OGs, Black Chromes, and Varsity Maize is still a better idea. What do you think of the white cement 2s revealed earlier today?
TBH i dunno if these Chicagos are going to be that comfortable. From what I can see on the little packing specs paper that comes with the sneaker, these will only have the air bubble in the heel because thats what the OG's had. I know previous retros of the 2's had an air unit similar to what the 7's have been having which is close to full length and that's what made em very comfy.

Just saw the white/cement 2…..ehh, very similar to 25th anniversary joints, which I didn’t care for either

TBH i dunno if these Chicagos are going to be that comfortable. From what I can see on the little packing specs paper that comes with the sneaker, these will only have the air bubble in the heel because thats what the OG's had. I know previous retros of the 2's had an air unit similar to what the 7's have been having which is close to full length and that's what made em very comfy.

Yup. Nightwing mentioned they changed the air set-up on these to be "more OG." Be careful what you wish for "just make them OG" crowd haha.

Back
Top Bottom