Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

When there's 150 pages compared to 50 pages I'm pretty sure that's a good indication of how much demand there is
I don’t have the experience to know whether this is true or not.

…but I would imagine that NikeTalk represents a very small percentage of the customer base on a big release.

Anybody who wants these should be able to get them. Even if they do sell out, you should be able to get them at retail value, maybe even less than retail

Can you elaborate? If they sell out, how does one get them at retail or below? Even if people resale at retail price, with fees they're not going to be retail. Am I missing something?

Wasn’t it several hundred thousand?

Almost 200,000 released on SNKRS + the foot stores and smaller stores.

And there have been how many restocks since then?
I'm thinking the 2s will be similar in stock

I also think that the timing of the release is horrible, especially if Nike wanted to create hype

Jordan 2's are definitely a sneakerhead's sneaker whether you love or hate them. With that being said cannot wait for the remaster of these babies. "Home" colorway is my fav.
20221227_153907.jpg

Goat just canceled my order for these. Cant make this stuff up. That’s the 3rd time in a week they canceled my orders due to issues with the seller or due to authenticity issues.

I can’t even cop on RESELL, let alone retail. Resellers are ruining their own hustle.

You have to admit that Nike pushed the 2s pretty hard this year.

2022…aka 2pacalypse Now.
oh you know they know people dont really like these thats why the promotion went hard. they even got these youtube shoe guys pushing them hard like resellers. same with the fire red 3 although they did that cuz of how many fire red 3 they made.

it also dont help them with making these 200 bucks lol

should have been 180 or at the most 190. they removed the full length air that previous retros had so there was no need to charge 200

oh you know they know people dont really like these thats why the promotion went hard. they even got these youtube shoe guys pushing them hard like resellers. same with the fire red 3 although they did that cuz of how many fire red 3 they made.

it also dont help them with making these 200 bucks lol

should have been 180 or at the most 190. they removed the full length air that previous retros had so there was no need to charge 200
Yeah that's what I said earlier. I just can't seem to agree with the $200 price tag for a pair of 2s even if they are og. I feel that premium packaging might be one of the reasons these are retailing at $200.

Back
Top Bottom