Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Can you elaborate? If they sell out, how does one get them at retail or below? Even if people resale at retail price, with fees they're not going to be retail. Am I missing something?
Buying locally. OfferUp, fb marketplace etc. For example, if I am reseller and I buy the shoes and want to flip them but no one bites on my ridiculous price, I may sell them for retail to get my money back or if I really want to get rid of them, sell them under retail. If I don’t want to do that I’ll just return them and then you’ll have your opportunity to buy them again through returns and restocks lol

You guys are sleeping hard on the public validation for coolness. Yes, the 2s are not popular outside of the sneaker community. Hell, it’s barely popular within (which is what I’m counting on for Friday), but the general public is thirsting to fit in will cop anything to do so. Hence why panda dunks litter the malls. Watch, let Kylie Jenner take a picture in some 2s.

You guys are sleeping hard on the public validation for coolness. Yes, the 2s are not popular outside of the sneaker community. Hell, it’s barely popular within (which is what I’m counting on for Friday), but the general public is thirsting to fit in will cop anything to do so. Hence why panda dunks litter the malls. Watch, let Kylie Jenner take a picture in some 2s.
well she has 3 days to do so

Pretty nice roller skates if you ask me
1EDE47E4-2D18-42CD-A76A-C99FAC12433D.jpeg

I've always thought when I looked at 2s that the low looks like that's how it was intended to be. I'm sure it wasn't lol but I've always thought that.
Well to me the collar part of the 2 lows is what makes em look nicer than the highs because that curve it has to it.

So i'm in a relatively large market and there are not a lot of Champs and FTLs getting these.

I don't know what demand is, but it doesn't appear stock is high as a regular GR.

Back
Top Bottom