Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Starting to think I should have went up .5 like my gut was telling me. Almost doubled and got the size 11 on Hibbett but I decided to use a CC that had no interest which probably cost me the pair since I had to switch from my AMEX and they were gone by the time I hit the final order button.

My dumbass went to the wrong city Gear to pick up my shoe. Luckily by the time I got to the correct one they still had my pair.

The manager flirted and asked if I’d give them a good customer service review… basically found a shoe plug. I’m picking that location every time I enter a raffle from now on cuz I also won the lost and founds there lol

Lol... funny story. A chick I met at Hibbett back when the Infrared 4s came out was lookin good so I gave her my snap and anyway long story short she is one of those cam chicks and she came thru last month and I handled my biz but I got mad bum vibes so I had to let her go and that was that but yeah I gotta start shopping at more Hibbet/City Gear.

I think the 2s I hit I were at the same store now that I think about it but I know her *** got fired. Also she had a beat up old *** Altima and a pair of ****ing Off White mid AF1s in her back seat, that was my first warning sign. Actually it wasn't the first but anyway I just thought that was a funny story. Be safe.

87EBDD1F-18CC-4E7E-BEC3-90E70304F493.jpeg
A9642281-BE56-4BEE-8690-73B78C2D65C7.jpeg
4FD9EF70-B200-4A4F-9BBD-A8F1983C5325.png
After cashing out mad FLX points for gift cards, I only paid $2 for my pair, it was practically free 😎
From around my way huh…. I gotta tap in with u, somebody the plug

Starting to think I should have went up .5 like my gut was telling me. Almost doubled and got the size 11 on Hibbett but I decided to use a CC that had no interest which probably cost me the pair since I had to switch from my AMEX and they were gone by the time I hit the final order button.

Lol... funny story. A chick I met at Hibbett back when the Infrared 4s came out was lookin good so I gave her my snap and anyway long story short she is one of those cam chicks and she came thru last month and I handled my biz but I got mad bum vibes so I had to let her go and that was that but yeah I gotta start shopping at more Hibbet/City Gear.

I think the 2s I hit I were at the same store now that I think about it but I know her *** got fired. Also she had a beat up old *** Altima and a pair of ****ing Off White mid AF1s in her back seat, that was my first warning sign. Actually it wasn't the first but anyway I just thought that was a funny story. Be safe.
Having sizing issues?

feeling indecisive about your pair?

…one more post like this and they’ll be calling you Slaughter Magoo!

2C098EC8-DB1A-479E-BA3E-78A73F97C016.gif

Struck out all day today. Tried a whole bunch of stores for fcfs and missed a 12 everywhere.

This L is on me. I didn't do my due diligence as I used to years back. Thought I was too old for the app reservations etc only to find out so many stores had my size in the morning.

Leaving my low bid up on resell platforms.. once people get them I hope I can land near $250 or less.

Was in Soho this morning, had a chance to cop them at EB but passed. Been spending too much, had an unexpected bill that came up and that threw me off. Oh well. On another note, I wish these got the reimagined treatment. :lol: These look TOO fresh, these look much better with some wear and tear. My homegirl got an older pair, idk if its an OG or previous retro (?) but they are worn in and look amazing.

Having sizing issues?

feeling indecisive about your pair?

…one more post like this and they’ll be calling you Slaughter Magoo!

2C098EC8-DB1A-479E-BA3E-78A73F97C016.gif

They would never call me that because I just said I hit ol girl and you can probably find it online if you look hard enough.

Go to 7:55 of the video

Also it’s blurry but this is the best shot of the box but it looks like a size 9 to me

F3648457-F638-4FB6-8293-2B6A10A602D6.png

Back
Top Bottom