Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

BB0AB2DF-029C-4021-A52F-DC78551E428C.jpeg

TTS is good money. Definitely looking for the double up on RD. These are NOT to be slept on.

I always thought page count monitoring was a thing, you know when it’s single digits everybody is eating like on the UNC 13, Chrome 6, Gorge Green 1, etc.

I’m sure theres always exceptions tho but I feel like NT is a decent representation of the sneaker buying community and makes a good sample size to extrapolate.

Last edited:
Look man, don’t worry about how hard it will be to get em. Do what you must to get them if you really want them. And if you miss out oh well, move on or pay resale which shouldn’t be too crazy for these. Some of you need to take a break. I promise it can do some good. You’ll come back and see that not only a win is a win, but a loss can be too. Just put it to something else.

Last edited:
I don’t think these will be hard because these are a 2 and don’t typically garner that kind of demand, but using NikeTalk (small subsection of the sneaker community) page count as an indication is lol :lol:

Should I factor in twitter, IG, Reddit, and TikTok too?

Twitter is averaging about 10-20 related tweets to the CHI 2 per day

IG is majority sneaker news channels posting about them and the hashtag for them only has 100+ posts

Reddit, based on reception on r/sneakers (3.2 million members), shows that they're a pass for a majority of users

TikTok, I'm not going on that sh*t

Is the general consensus is that these are going to move or are they going to sit for a while like the retro 7 that just released?

Is the general consensus is that these are going to move or are they going to sit for a while like the retro 7 that just released?
Should sell out but resale shouldnt be anything too crazy if you wait a week for pairs to come in. Basically every single 2 to comeout this year has tanked

Anybody who wants these should be able to get them. Even if they do sell out, you should be able to get them at retail value, maybe even less than retail

Laughs in sz 13 nah forreal. I got people at my local finishline and we're pretty tight and they keep telling me the highest they have is 12 right now. Its sketching me out, sz 13s are looking scarce. With that being said if any of ya'll come into a 2nd or 3rd sz 13 please hook a breh up with retail + ship.

Back
Top Bottom