Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Hibbett L. Have never hit a thing on that app.
Down to FTL and Champs and SNKRS at this point. Tried to enter in-store Shoe Palace but some nitwit employee gave me wrong info Monday about it and I thought I could enter today, but it was yesterday only. Haven’t done Shoe Palace in forever so had no idea.
Not worried about getting my pair one way or another but really hoping to get them from a store in person Friday.
Can’t even tell if my Lapstone entry went through or not LOL

Alright, I'm starting to see a lot of hype around these. Not really fazed by it though. I'm still optimisitic about getting a pair tomorrow.

People have to stop underestimating these. Sure, it may be a Jordan 2, but given the circumstances, like the fact that it's an OG colorway and it's the first time since 95 that we had a proper retro of these, and the fact that a lot of people struck out on the L&F, I guess it's safe to say that it'll sell out once they drop on the 30th

So what are the best options on Friday besides SNKRS?

Forget about Footlocker/Champs…those are dead ends as far as I’m concerned.

Hibbet.

Dtlr.

…what else?
FTL has actually come through for me on fire red 4s and 3s, and cool gray 11s last year. So you never know.
Forgot I also entered on SNS and End but that never works, either.
Also, you should go up at least three sizes just to be 100 percent safe.

:lol:

FTL has actually come through for me on fire red 4s and 3s, and cool gray 11s last year. So you never know.
Forgot I also entered on SNS and End but that never works, either.
Also, you should go up at least three sizes just to be 100 percent safe.

:lol:
Do you have to use the FTL app?

…or do they drop on the website?

FLX apps have worked for me more than a few times. Was able to cop Cool Grey and Concord 11s, Black/Red 4s, White/Silver tongue 5s plus some others. It’s always worth a shot. You can’t want a pair and not be willing to try the different options to get em 🤷🏾‍♂️

havent hit an flx raffle since the new system. before that i was hitting everything.

ive had better luck random button mashing on release day than the flx raffles
I’m in the same boat. I used to hit everything at my local Champs and FTL stores. Ever since the change over, the only thing I’ve hit was a promotion off of the waitlist for a pair of FR3 at Champs.

Not really sure how that’s even possible. I don’t expect to hit on everything anymore, but to go from 95% to basically zero is nuts.

Sad part is, I’m pretty sure cats with a ton of lifetime FLX points hit like crazy, but I can’t get FLX points if I can’t hit on the shoes. Not going to just buy BS to attempt to have a better shot. I get more love from SNKRS.

Not holding my breath. Only thing I ever hit from there is the 2019 navy snake XI lows. And that was the old system that let me get local pickup from the Venice Beach store.
Yeah I only won the Bred 11’s and Bred 4’s from them and that’s it smh but hopefully this comes through for me or it’s SNKRS as a last resort

Back
Top Bottom