Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Screenshot_20221229_115130_SVD.jpg

Under retail for smaller sizes.

Last edited:
I feel like these may be a tad harder to get than a normal GR...coming off the "chicago 1s" recently prolly has alot to do with it. Since this is a Chicago named colorway it makes some ppl gravitate to it
I was thinking about this earlier, are 1’s and 2’s the only Jordans with Chicago named colorways? Why is that?

I’m in the same boat. I used to hit everything at my local Champs and FTL stores. Ever since the change over, the only thing I’ve hit was a promotion off of the waitlist for a pair of FR3 at Champs.

Not really sure how that’s even possible. I don’t expect to hit on everything anymore, but to go from 95% to basically zero is nuts.

Sad part is, I’m pretty sure cats with a ton of lifetime FLX points hit like crazy, but I can’t get FLX points if I can’t hit on the shoes. Not going to just buy BS to attempt to have a better shot. I get more love from SNKRS.

Same. I've hit 2 things since the switch to FLX. Went from hitting damn near everything at my Champs, to just burning points on head starts. And that's part of the problem for sure. If I can't hit, then I can't get more FLX points. Especially when both FTL and Champs are stocking less stuff in their stores. It's damn near impossible to just walk in one of those stores and find something worth buying.

Entered various raffles and will try on SNKRS tomorrow…If I miss 🤷‍♂️…Probably my most anticipated drop this whole year but I just can’t do the resell thing anymore…Didn’t go aftermarket for a single pair last year and it feels great…

On a side note…The lack of recognition for the man who saved the big game for the Toon Squad is ridiculous…

9D01350B-08AC-41A2-9840-13BEA4E470CF.jpeg

EE3F9F83-BA00-4087-8424-B232A2265FC5.jpeg

I mean check out his form…Come on y’all :rolleyes …Give this man some props…These should be called the Air Murray’s just in recognition of this all time great performance…
E0CA3C4A-DFD1-4DFD-B6F0-74E8B5E50D62.jpeg

Last edited:
Same. I've hit 2 things since the switch to FLX. Went from hitting damn near everything at my Champs, to just burning points on head starts. And that's part of the problem for sure. If I can't hit, then I can't get more FLX points. Especially when both FTL and Champs are stocking less stuff in their stores. It's damn near impossible to just walk in one of those stores and find something worth buying.

All part of the plan…With FTL bankrolling GOAT they want everybody buying aftermarket…

Back
Top Bottom