Air Jordan III How do they rank for you? (True Blue vs Black Cement vs Cement vs Stealth)

Why are the Stealths even being considered???? 
mad.gif

We'll in my opinon...im not that intrigued on white/cements since they re-retro them back earlier this year...having the 03's ill stick to them. Anyways....
1. Black-cement
2. True Blue
3. White-Cement

P.S. I wouldn't even add/mention the stealths to this list of JB OG colorways....

We'll in my opinon...im not that intrigued on white/cements since they re-retro them back earlier this year...having the 03's ill stick to them. Anyways....
1. Black-cement
2. True Blue
3. White-Cement

P.S. I wouldn't even add/mention the stealths to this list of JB OG colorways....

White Cements, Black Cements. For me that's all I need as far as 3s go, everything else is potpourri and not really needed in my rotation.

White Cements, Black Cements. For me that's all I need as far as 3s go, everything else is potpourri and not really needed in my rotation.

Black Cement---True Blue----White Cement---Stealth.

I want to say the True Blues are the best, probably because I'm buying them in a week, but nothing comes close to the black cement 3s
pimp.gif

Black Cement---True Blue----White Cement---Stealth.

I want to say the True Blues are the best, probably because I'm buying them in a week, but nothing comes close to the black cement 3s
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom