• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
F39D9FFF-A165-49B7-9A4D-898B1AEE83FA.jpeg

For a modern interpretation of the 3, those are looking pretty nice in my opinion. If the leather is good quality I'll be more than satisfied.

I hate when people review the shoe with their entire hands covering the shoe.. gee thanks.. cut if off after 3 seconds.

I wish we had more beautiful female sneaker reviewers. Tired of looking at unprofessional, ugly dudes reviewing shoes trying to make a buck. They pop up all over my recommended Youtube searches since I follow people like Nightwing and Jacques Slade. Just show me the UA shoe! You don't even need to be in the video!

Liking the ep on this pair prolly legit

Nah, edit

Last edited by a moderator:
That pair that looks good up there is definitely not authentic...

The remaster looks like it’s melting into itself, lol.

I agree. The Oreo 4s look awesome for example, however, to touch, the tumbled leather really doesn't feel premium whatsoever. Don't get me wrong, that was a solid retro and I love my pair, but looks can be deceiving...it's definitely not premium leather, and tumbled leather can be deceiving. Hopefully I can get these and see for myself; I'll get a pair either way (at retail or bust).

Was checking around on pre sales for these and saw kicks-crew had them for $210 but then saw that $50 shipping... Yikes:wow:

Its easy to confuse tumbled leather with good leather. TB3 was a good retro in my humble opinion, love my two pairs
it depends on each shoe, one of my pairs is softer one is straight cardboard. but these BC3 look to have a better tumble/softness

Would you choose better craftsmanship or materials to avoid higher price points?

I choose....they cut their margin by 1-3% and deliver better craftsmanship (which actually hasn't been too bad recently in my opinion) AND better materials. Don't be fooled...these are HIGH margin products even with shipping, marketing, COGS, etc. accounted for.

Is the technology and research that goes behind Zoom, Air, Lunarlon, even Boost, have anything to do with price points?

The overall production is probably low cost to produce but the lead up to the shoes depending on how long it takes and how many people are involved could drive up the pricing.

Looking at the most recent Fire Red 3 retro, leather was super soft compared to the TB3s and I think they didn't have peeling paint on the midsoles either. Whether that's superior quality I don't know, but want to say the 2016 TB3s have much better craftsmanship.

Back
Top Bottom