What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Give me good materials, I don't mind cleaning up some excess glue/paint!
Well I'm saying the recent slew of 3s seem to be sturdily crafted. And to bring the 2012/2016 WC4s into the discussion, that stiff leather on the Tech Grey release could have it's benefits but ruins comfortability, while the 2016 release has "better materials" but more prone to wear and tear.

If anything, what drives up the resale market? Nike or "sneakerheads" like you and I alike?

Well I'm saying the recent slew of 3s seem to be sturdily crafted. And to bring the 2012/2016 WC4s into the discussion, that stiff leather on the Tech Grey release could have it's benefits but ruins comfortability, while the 2016 release has "better materials" but more prone to wear and tear.

If anything, what drives up the resale market? Nike or "sneakerheads" like you and I alike?
Both, Nike knows what they are doing and we all play into their hands.

B7CE7D79-7DE2-4838-A35C-3E2699B4E055.jpeg

Yall put way toooo much thought behind a product yall dont have to buy.

None the less im excited seeing all these new releases for all star weekend hoping the hype beasts forget about these and makes it easier to get my two pair

Yall put way toooo much thought behind a product yall dont have to buy.

None the less im excited seeing all these new releases for all star weekend hoping the hype beasts forget about these and makes it easier to get my two pair
This guy doesn't get it.

Go buy your new Micheal jordan sneakers and enjoy yourself, don't try to ridicule the ones here who have a sense of design and fashion. We're probably the reason they started reshaping airmax 1s, Jordan 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 11s. If details mean nothing to you ,cool. You're welcome though.

Shame about those 3s . Maybe the 50th anniversary might be good to us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom