What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I saw some true blue IIs at the outlet last week in my size. I didn't get them cuz  there was a little glue stain but now I'm kinda mad I didn't grab them lol 

I really wish people would stop dismissing complaints about the true blue 3s since there is a number of irregularities in addition to bad leather quality. If you're someone who doesn't like to hear complaints no matter the complaint, stay out of the conversation. The true blue is a release that shouldn't be repeated, especially since there are many mass produced retros that were better quality and QC. The true blues weren't the first mass release, but a one of the first og mass produced OG retros that didn't deliver

It's an online sneaker board, conversations are to be had. My opinion doesn't match yours, get over it.

Last edited:
Really wish resellers didn't kill mom and pops shops. Those were the resellers and the price hike was only like 20-50 and pairs could be available for a min. Opposed to the 100+ dudes tried to get back when quality was trash. 2011s sold out fast at that 150 price tag. Hopefully we get true blue/Aqua/WC4s numbers

Really wish resellers didn't kill mom and pops shops. Those were the resellers and the price hike was only like 20-50 and pairs could be available for a min. Opposed to the 100+ dudes tried to get back when quality was trash. 2011s sold out fast at that 150 price tag. Hopefully we get true blue/Aqua/WC4s numbers
More than likely they will have those production numbers

I'll try for two. Would have doubled on the cement and Metallic but I haven't found for near retail yet.

6 pairs tho? Sheesh

These will be on my feet a lot. I've been through almost every iteration of these in my life time. Tripled on CDPs and the 2011s my last pair is beat. Just a very classic and versatile shoe.

These will be on my feet a lot. I've been through almost every iteration of these in my life time. Tripled on CDPs and the 2011s my last pair is beat. Just a very classic and versatile shoe.
no doubt one of my fav of alltime.. but i dnt get to wear my shoes enough to really mess dem up so i rarely double up... most my shoes in brand new condition from light use!!

These go with anything so a double is more than necessary. If they are in abundance like the TB's 3 or 4 pairs will be copped

It's kindve silly to think these won't be in abundance. Only 1s, collabs, and a couple 20s,17s,and other non 2-7 weren't gr. Hype may make these feel less abundant tho

Crazy how we got a 6..4..5..3 nike air so quick but it's looking like none in 2017 since we already got the 2018 bc3 confirmed....

Even if they're produced in the same quantity as true blue 3s, they'll fly off the shelves much quicker. Black cements and white have always been in much higher demand and price.

I got my TB3s from the Nike Outlet for 140. For that price I'm not gonna complain about quality control. I hope these are going to be easy to get and the numbers are high. Only other 3s I'm in for are Katrinas.

Crazy how we got a 6..4..5..3 nike air so quick but it's looking like none in 2017 since we already got the 2018 bc3 confirmed....

I domt know about you but im fully expecting the black infra 6 this christmas
200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom