What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Never known JB to decrease the price of a OG retro. I hope this doesn't mean that they'll be limited. That would be messed up. I will bet that they'll move quicker at $200. Makes more sense than the $30 extra for Nike branding anyway

I would expect that for $200 it's not nike air.

Given that TB3s sold terrible at $220, I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped the price of the OG retro. At $200 retail, I wouldn't expect an OG box though (I'm fine with this but I know some others might care).

Last edited:
I'll believe it when I see it.. NA for 200?.. I'd be down for a few. Haven't been following this thread too close since I've got hyped on these several times in the last 4 or 5 years.

Given that TB3s sold terrible at $220, I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped the price of the OG retro. At $200 retail, I wouldn't expect an OG box though (I'm fine with this but I know some others might care).
Bruh, what are you talking about? They're been doing original boxes for 3-6 for years now. Even retro + colorways come in the boxes.

Hopefully they hit Swoosh
smokin.gif
You do know Swoosh is not allowing discounts on new releases?

These will sell like the space jam 11. First two days with big sizes being gone on day 4 of you're lucky. These are one of the most popular sneakers even outside of the jordan niche which is huge. This will be even more true if they are $200 or if they are not a 500k+ GR.

Last edited:
These will sell like the space jam 11. First two days with big sizes being gone on day 4 of you're lucky. These are one of the most popular sneakers even outside of the jordan niche which is huge. This will be even more true if they are $200 or if they are not a 500k+ GR.
Bruh, it's an All Star Weekend shoe, desist with the limited talk 

Last edited:

True or true not, there is no more

Im predicting a new mold in high numbers, maybe more than sjs. At 200 theyre gonna break the bank. Easy money with zero risk of sitting or going on sale. Its a great way to introduce the public to a remaster and the ad campaign writes itself being the 30th aniversary and all.

Just like the 30th aniversary of the 1 got a remaster i fully expect the same for these. The Tb3 was a pump fake just like 2013 1s with NA.

Im predicting a new mold in high numbers, maybe more than sjs. At 200 theyre gonna break the bank. Easy money with zero risk of sitting or going on sale. Its a great way to introduce the public to a remaster and the ad campaign writes itself being the 30th aniversary and all.

Just like the 30th aniversary of the 1 got a remaster i fully expect the same for these. The Tb3 was a pump fake just like 2013 1s with NA.
Facts. Tb3 was far more comfortable than the NA 4 and 5 oddly enough

Back
Top Bottom