What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I hope they make the same amount or more than the black metallic 5 NA. That way everyone who wants one would get one or two without paying resellers.

I hope they make the same amount or more than the black metallic 5 NA. That way everyone who wants one would get one or two without paying resellers.
BC3s wont sit unless they make a really absurd amount like 10 million.  As others have said, even peeps who arent big jordan fans will be gunning for these.  

If the item doesn't sell well, doesn't it go to Swoosh?
Yes, but Swoosh is not allowing discounts on certain releases that move over from SNKRS.

That's probably very rare. So rare in fact, I can't even recall a release where it went to NDC and I was unable to purchase with the Swoosh discount. I vaguely recall maybe a pair or two with no disco, but I wasn't interested in them. If these are like the True Blues, then we should be able to get the discount.

BC3s wont sit unless they make a really absurd amount like 10 million.  As others have said, even peeps who arent big jordan fans will be gunning for these.  

Those so called Jordan fans won't be gunning these if they were a GR and not brag-worthy bro.

Yes, but Swoosh is not allowing discounts on certain releases that move over from SNKRS.

That's probably very rare. So rare in fact, I can't even recall a release where it went to NDC and I was unable to purchase with the Swoosh discount. I vaguely recall maybe a pair or two with no disco, but I wasn't interested in them. If these are like the True Blues, then we should be able to get the discount.
Yes, but as of last week, most of the latest releases are not allowing any discounts.  Even the pure money 4's are being restricted.

I know before we could use the discount on RD, but stuffs a changing, my friend.

Yes, but as of last week, most of the latest releases are not allowing any discounts.  Even the pure money 4's are being restricted.
I know before we could use the discount on RD, but stuffs a changing, my friend.

I honestly paid the Pure Money's no mind, but bought the Baron 11 lows and they were immediately discounted. I remember when Jordan retros had no discount at all; it's only been like 3/4 years since they allowed it. In any case, I'm going to go out on a limb and say these BC3s are going to be a big GR and we'll be able to use the discount. Or so I hope ...

I'll check the Pure Moneys later out of curiosity. It may have been the Footscape Wovens QS' I saw with no discounts. I just recall looking at the screen and saying to myself, you've got to joking. But I actually ran across them again and they had the discount applied.

Last edited:
Those so called Jordan fans won't be gunning these if they were a GR and not brag-worthy bro.
You must be new to the sneaker game, cuz that statement couldn't be any further from the truth. Nike Air+Black Cement 3+$200 retail=Don't sleep

No, not really. Wore my first jordan in 92, the Jordan 7 charcoal / red. Is that considered as new to the sneaker game?

No, not really. Wore my first jordan in 92, the Jordan 7 charcoal / red. Is that considered as new to the sneaker game?
If so, I don't understand your comment. Unless you haven't been paying attention to releases in the past few years, you should know that GR≠Sit and buyer disregard due to mass availability. The Space Jam 11, 72-10, Flu Game 12, and White Cement 4 are examples of this. They are GRs, but because of their popularity, they sold in a couple days or less. The Black Cement 3 is one of the most popular Jordans, and as much as people deny it, will sell even faster with OG branding and a $200 tag

Last edited:
If so, I don't understand your comment. Unless you haven't been paying attention to releases in the past few years, you should know that GR≠Sit and buyer disregard due to mass availability. The Space Jam 11, 72-10, Flu Game 12, and White Cement 4 are examples of this. They are GRs, but because of their popularity, they sold in a couple days or less. The Black Cement 3 is one of the most popular Jordans, and as much as people deny it, will sell even faster with OG branding and a $200 tag

Yeah I'm not taking any chances with this release, going to enter all raffles etc.

As long as you try to cop on release day you should be good. Just don't be arrogant and go the day after to your local mall and expect your size to be in stock and be surprised they sold out lmao

Going to enter all raffles.

Fill the offering plate at church.

Volunteer at soup kitchens.

Read to blind kids.

Get a part time at a FTL or FNL and back door my self.

Whatever it takes.

Get a job at HoH Fashion Valley and send me a few oops my way lol. I need quadruples of these

Either way it sounds like these will sell. These are the most popular colorway when it comes to 3s. When people think of 3s they think Black Cements.

If they are Jam numbers then yay we will get plenty of restocks but just by trying it seems everybody will get doubles. Hopefully we have official images of the sample by around September or October. If it's TB3 2016 Quality I'm copping, if it's 2013 88 Quality I'm still copping.

Either way it sounds like these will sell. These are the most popular colorway when it comes to 3s. When people think of 3s they think Black Cements.

If they are Jam numbers then yay we will get plenty of restocks but just by trying it seems everybody will get doubles. Hopefully we have official images of the sample by around September or October. If it's TB3 2016 Quality I'm copping, if it's 2013 88 Quality I'm still copping.

Good to see there's nothing that interests me this year. Meaning will double up on these next year..maybe triples.

One of the last few pairs I really need. I had them when they re-released in 2011 but I was 9.5 then. Now, several years later we're gearing up for another release and I'm a 10.5 now lol my moms had bought me that pair too; I can't wait for these and extra hype that they will have "Nike Air" on the back

Back
Top Bottom