What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
If so, I don't understand your comment. Unless you haven't been paying attention to releases in the past few years, you should know that GR≠Sit and buyer disregard due to mass availability. The Space Jam 11, 72-10, Flu Game 12, and White Cement 4 are examples of this. They are GRs, but because of their popularity, they sold in a couple days or less. The Black Cement 3 is one of the most popular Jordans, and as much as people deny it, will sell even faster with OG branding and a $200 tag

Yeah, they were made lesser than the metallic Vs NA though. And the metallic Vs can be had for retail or slightly below retail now.

Granted that black cement 3s are more popular than metallic Vs, but if they make anywhere near that number or more, then we all gonna eat.

Yeah, they were made lesser than the metallic Vs NA though. And the metallic Vs can be had for retail or slightly below retail now.

Granted that black cement 3s are more popular than metallic Vs, but if they make anywhere near that number or more, then we all gonna eat.
Bruh, forgot they restocked multiple times too (the 12s are really the only ones that didn't restock that much)

I hope there will be a way to reserve a pair of these prior to release. Love this CW, but never was lucky enough to own a pair.

If JB wants to make money next year unlike this year with nothing selling out, they will make these a mass GR. And drop some more wanted OGs.

All of you really need to stop. This release will be no different than the Nike Air 4s. These will be everywhere and have multiple restocks (it's an All Star Weekend shoe). The 4s are just as popular as the 3s so don't use that tired statement.

I will be in LA for All Star weekend so, hopefully I can cook at the Jordan pop up or a couple of spots that way

These will be everywhere. I just want the elephant print fixed and fire red not varsity red. If there anything like the true blues I will keep my money. If something's not done right in my opinion, I won't purchase.

Can't wait for these. Glad i held off paying $500+ resale the last year or so. easily my favourite Jordan ever released. Gonna be a long 7 month wait this.

Last edited:
Soleheatonfeet(person who leaked the info) liked a tweet saying production won't be huge like other NA retros.

Yeah, eff that. Putting honor on a shoe by making it limited? Er, nah. Total nonsense. How about, produce the shoe to a high standard and let everyone enjoy it. THAT would be doing justice to all. 

Hell yea, everyone can eat.
I don't mind rocking the same **** as someone else.
As long as I can grab three pairs with ease and not have to stress over some BS limited scheme for hype.

Last edited:
Royal 1s were supposed to be "limited" too, and look how that release went :rolleyes
Not stressing these, my plug will come through if anything.

Preach my man, preach

Yeah, this is one shoe you dont make limited. A ton of people want it, and a ton will buy it. Just like Black/Red 13s and Flint 13s, they will sell fast at large quantities. Some shoes just do that. If they are going to make stuff limited, make it those wack colorways, that way it creates an artificial want in hypebeast and they fight eachother for those.

Last edited:
They have to get the mystique back to the brand any way they can.
Hypebeast, the shoe never ever was a limited release ever buddy.

Good put some honor on this iconic Jay Move & Act accordingly
Being limited only satisfies hypebeasts who need to feel special

what? Are you sayin its good they might be limited? Foh

Not at all. I hope homie is wrong. Nike is cutting back and according to the person who tweeted it, limiting production is inevitable

Back
Top Bottom