What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
My concern is that starting next year, JB might decide to cut production and go back to limited again since a lot of shoes are sitting or going to the outlets meanwhile yzys are selling out like hot cakes. I don't wanna pay premium reseller prices for these. I just need these and the 6s black infrared NA, those 2 and I'm out.

My concern is that starting next year, JB might decide to cut production and go back to limited again since a lot of shoes are sitting or going to the outlets meanwhile yzys are selling out like hot cakes. I don't wanna pay premium reseller prices for these. I just need these and the 6s black infrared NA, those 2 and I'm out.
I agree, there have been whispers jb will do that and the $200 price tag instead of $220 is a sign of that. I hope they aren't limited because I want to double for retail only

I agree, there have been whispers jb will do that and the $200 price tag instead of $220 is a sign of that. I hope they aren't limited because I want to double for retail only
Jordan reps came to my store and said they are planning to do wave releases. They seem to have no plan on limiting their releases in a traditional sense but I guess we will get more regional and "creative and fun" app drops with an increased focus on online sells over in store.

Last edited:
Whispers eh:

http://niketalk.com/t/656082/air-jo...s-early-2018-na-on-the-back/570#post_28234229
Jordan reps came to my store and said they are planning to do wave releases. They seem to have no plan on limiting their releases in a traditional sense but I guess we will get more regional and "creative and fun" app drops with an increased focus on online sells over in store.
Exactly, like the SNKRS stash releases and such

There's no need to hype an already hyped up and popular shoes IMO. If they wanna get creative, just make some new colors and materials and make it exclusive for the hypebeasts and leave the classic for the OG 90s guys who actually wanna wear their kicks

There's no need to hype an already hyped up and popular shoes IMO. If they wanna get creative, just make some new colors and materials and make it exclusive for the hypebeasts and leave the classic for the OG 90s guys who actually wanna wear their kicks

If they are going to make stuff limited, make it those wack colorways, that way it creates an artificial want in hypebeast and they fight eachother for those.

Almost the same of what I said earlier :lol: Great minds think alike

I'm guessing you are born in the 80s and were old enough in the 90s to experience MJ at his finest moments. I like the fact that we could just walk to Nike / sports store back then and get the latest Jordan as soon as we see him wearing them from Beckett mag or sports illustrated.

I hate all these raffle / reselling ********, granted they are all off the Jordans for now and have hopped onto adidas boosts, nmd and yzys. But I feel like that market too, have saturated and the bubbles bout to pop. And when they do, they'd no doubt jump onto the jordans again, if JB decides to lower the quantity next year.

I'm guessing you are born in the 80s and were old enough in the 90s to experience MJ at his finest moments. I like the fact that we could just walk to Nike / sports store back then and get the latest Jordan as soon as we see him wearing them from Beckett mag or sports illustrated.

I hate all these raffle / reselling ********, granted they are all off the Jordans for now and have hopped onto adidas boosts, nmd and yzys. But I feel like that market too, have saturated and the bubbles bout to pop. And when they do, they'd no doubt jump onto the jordans again, if JB decides to lower the quantity next year.
If only my family could have afforded them back then... I still remember my first "name brand" pair of shoes in 5th grade, a pair of Reebok Club C tennis shoes.  Jordans were only a pipe dream back in the day.  As soon as I started earning my own money from summer jobs, you know what I spent it on...
tongue.gif

OG colorways are slow to come down the pipeline right now. Brace yourself, the limited GR is coming.

Only Jordan shoe worth buying in the next 7 months.

someone posted an aj4 black-cement with na thread when we were temporary...

...did i little online research and they are mentioned on a bunch of sites as a 2017 black friday release...
...the dates on these articles are new or the articles have been edited recently...
...but all i've seen on here is people chalking it up to old info...not happening...

...so who knows?...

o_O o_O o_O o_O

I hope they do it the same way they did it for the WC3's on a random weekday release at a weird time :lol: I doubled up that time

Last edited:
I hope they do it the same way they did it for the WC3's on a random weekday release at a weird time :lol: I double up that time

Hopefully a MASS GR like the White cement 4's. Which released also in the ASG/February time frame.

Nike knows some may even triple up on these, give us better quality leather than the True Blue 3's, make a million pairs, and we will all buy.

Back
Top Bottom