What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Just stopped by my local mall. It’s been going through a major overhaul so only sheikh and shoe palace remain. Put in a raffle ticket for SP but sheikh is doing a FCFS smh. I miss their email raffles cause I was 3/3 for those. FCFS brings me back memories. 2010-2013 were the hectic days were you had grown men running away from mall security smh :lol:

Might head across town to the other mall for that SP raffle ticket. Since all FTL are doing FCFS. But I’m keeping my eye on inbox since someone else in here said they already got Kix-file shipping.
Thanks for the heads up on Sheikh. I always had good luck with the online raffles from them too!

E18DF0E5-6FB9-4BAC-8D1B-F449E2B0F8F0.jpeg
A86C2EC3-7BB4-435F-A2A0-BE06E035DDEB.jpeg

It fits (in my strong opinion) perfectly. It’s a little roomy but I vividly remember this is how it was back in 1988. It was the perfect top to wear with my BC3 and in 1989 my BC 4s

It can be worn over dress shirts which is another reason I like it.

If you like skin tight fitting clothes then this isn’t for you. If you want a pullover that is an accurate version of the original then don’t sleep on this. It’s the highest quality Nike/Jordan product that I own and I collect a lot, including official USA Olympic gear and Nike Elite gear from when I worked in Syracuse Athletics. I give it a very strong A+. I mean it’s not even a close call. I called some of my friends who I played high school football with and a few of them got it as well and would tell you the same thing. Make sure you go TTS!

Here’s a picture from 1988 from the man who has the authority to tell you how it should fit!

so tts is what I take from this. I'm gonna wait a little longer to see if they go on sale. not gonna be warm enough to wear for at least a couple months in ny

so tts is what I take from this. I'm gonna wait a little longer to see if they go on sale. not gonna be warm enough to wear for at least a couple months in ny

Yes for the 1,000,000th time in this thread TTS is the verdict, slightly less padding and less snug than TB3

Also They not gonna go on sale anywhere so I wouldn’t wait.

My friends daughter pair came from StockX earlier today. Why did JB put the Jordan outsole on the gs pairs instead of Nike like the mens version :smh:

Hope my local mall aint on that bull****, looks like FCFS is the verdict in my area. The few stores that are doing raffles are real fugazi, saying they do tickets until they feel like stopping or between the hours of 12 and 3. Like adults dont have jobs

Just checked the FTL locater. Maaaan everywhere is literally getting these. This town where my dad used to work and live is constantly ranked among one of the poorest and most ghetto cities in all of Cali, are getting them. Mind you there’s only one FTL there and it’s about the size of my garage.

checked twitter. footlocker, footaction, and champs all doing FCFS in chicagoland area smh

Surprised went to my local FNL and there were only about 30 tickets in the box.

Same there weren't many tickets. Probably because just like week they said they were doing FCFS. I called again today, because of this thread.

Was hoping for a app reserve but nope. I’ll be lurking around my mall come midnight Friday-Saturday. Been waiting for a decade plus. Gotta have em smh.

Back
Top Bottom