What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
can anyone comment on how the quarter zip fits?

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 6.42.59 PM.png

These are everywhere, I mean everywhere. I went to the mall down the street, talked to Footlocker, Champs and finally Finishline, all doing FCFS, well except for Finishline, he gave me a ticket for my size, he's doing guaranteed pairs, no stress for me, just head to the mall on Saturday and grab my size. LOL To think I actually considered pre-ordering these, feels good. I hope everyone gets theres, should be plenty to go around.

E18DF0E5-6FB9-4BAC-8D1B-F449E2B0F8F0.jpeg
A86C2EC3-7BB4-435F-A2A0-BE06E035DDEB.jpeg
It fits (in my strong opinion) perfectly. It’s a little roomy but I vividly remember this is how it was back in 1988. It was the perfect top to wear with my BC3 and in 1989 my BC 4s

It can be worn over dress shirts which is another reason I like it.

If you like skin tight fitting clothes then this isn’t for you. If you want a pullover that is an accurate version of the original then don’t sleep on this. It’s the highest quality Nike/Jordan product that I own and I collect a lot, including official USA Olympic gear and Nike Elite gear from when I worked in Syracuse Athletics. I give it a very strong A+. I mean it’s not even a close call. I called some of my friends who I played high school football with and a few of them got it as well and would tell you the same thing. Make sure you go TTS!

Here’s a picture from 1988 from the man who has the authority to tell you how it should fit!

I'm a size 10 in the 13s.. Stick with 10? Sorry for beating a dead horse with a stick but I'm going online for this

Anybody in VA, if your near the Suffolk Plaza on Main Street, Athelete’s foot only has raffles left for a 8.5 and 9. Raffle started yesterday

Will update in a few with more info on stores just in case anybody cares
Extra late on this, my apologies I had class.

Plaza @ New Market
FTL: FCFS
DTLR: Raffle today and 10 am - 5 pm tommorrow

Suffolk Plaza Main Street
Athlete's Foot: 8.5 & 9 left for raffle (CALL TO CONFIRM)

2360 E Little Creek Road Norfolk (Don't know the name of the shopping center :rofl:)
Hibbett Sports: FCFS

Janaf Shopping Center
Shoe City: Raffle

Pembroke Mall

Chimney Hill Shopping Center
Athlete's Foot: Raffle (CHECK BACK! Tickets are running but they should be getting more shipment even after release date)

MacArthur Mall
Champs: App Raffle
FTL: FCFS (Call to confirm)

Lynnhaven Mall
Champs: FCFS, MIGHT change to app
DTLR: Raffle
FTA: App Raffle
FTL: Phone is still disconnected

Military Circle Mall
DTLR: Raffle starts on Thursday @ 9:00 AM in front of Bank of America, don’t know exact address. Very rude woman answered btw :lol:
FTA: FCFS
Jimmy Jazz: FCFS, might change to raffle on Wednesday

Chesapeake Square
FNL: Raffle
FNL: FCFS
Jimmy Jazz: Raffle on Wednesday

Patrick Henry Mall
Champs: Not answering phone

Peninsula Town Center
FNL: FCFS

Victory Boulevard Shopping Center
Shoe City: Raffle

Greenbrier
Champs: FCFS
FTL; FCFS
Jimmy Jazz: Raffle on Wednesday
FTA: FCFS

Southern Shopping Center
DTLR: Disconnected phone
Athlete’s Foot: Disconnected phone

Frederick Boulevard (Portsmouth)
Hibbett Sports: FCFS

Extra: Nothing important but when I called on of the FTL’s around my house (the most trash one lol), guy that answered said he had to pull up on his phone what sizes they got and then he gave me his number so i can do a deal with him :lol: first time it happened just crazy to me lol. I’d take the oop if it was from a good FTL

Just stopped by my local mall. It’s been going through a major overhaul so only sheikh and shoe palace remain. Put in a raffle ticket for SP but sheikh is doing a FCFS smh. I miss their email raffles cause I was 3/3 for those. FCFS brings me back memories. 2010-2013 were the hectic days were you had grown men running away from mall security smh :lol:

Might head across town to the other mall for that SP raffle ticket. Since all FTL are doing FCFS. But I’m keeping my eye on inbox since someone else in here said they already got Kix-file shipping.

Back
Top Bottom